- base salary $90-110K + bonus and benefits
- reports to Company President
- new position – no incumbent
- the DOSM manages a team of 10
- wellness, nutrition, health and lifestyle sales experience desirable at destination wellness spa and hotel
- room sales revert to the hotel
- high end high profile facility with long established name brand
- Spa services provided to decrease dependancy on heart disease, cholesterol and diabetic drugs
- Scientifically proven program focuses on nutrition, exercise including cardio sessions and MMA training, education with a strong Medical Department to assess and follow progress
- located at major South Florida branded resort
In addition, check out Miami facial plastic surgeon offers a variety of cosmetic face procedures, including rhinoplasty, otoplasty, and face lift surgery. Learn more at doctor.webmd.com
BE SURE to read the Job Description below before applying.
TO APPLY eMail Resume to Longetivity Wellness Spa Sales and Marketing recruiter Modris Reinbergs firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile 305-433-3434
For more Wellness Spa sales and manager jobs, check our website http://hospitalityexecutive.com
Join us on Google+ Plus
Follow US on Twitter to be notified each time there is a new job
JOB DESCRIPTION – Director of Sales and Marketing
The Director of Sales and Marketing has responsibility for growing the business through the development and execution of sales and marketing initiatives. As a key member of the executive team, the Director of Sales and Marketing will contribute strategic vision and leadership to the organization while ensuring that day-to-day tactics and measures lead us to achieving our financial goals. You can learn more info about marketing at this page.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Leads Sales team including creating and managing sales strategies, processes and objectives to achieve Corporate financial goals
o Manage Sales Coordinators in regard to meeting/exceeding corporate goals ; managing both individual performance and group goals
o Assists in recruiting, selection, training and motivating sales department personnel to realize their potential and develop individuals for advancement.
o Manages and aligns functions essential to sales force productivity and effectiveness including planning, implementing, reporting, quota setting /management, compensation structure and sales process optimization
· Leads Marketing team in developing and implementing strategic marketing plans and forecasts to achieve Company financial objectives.
o Develops an integrated marketing strategy inclusive of advertising, social mediums, PR, special events, networking, website, SEO, partnerships, sponsorships and programming. Printed advertisements are still effective, and it lasts over time especially when it has high-quality print. See the printed and best deals here at foamcoreprint.com
o Develops and recommends product positioning and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
o Oversees and evaluates market research including monitoring competitor strategies and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
o Establishes and maintains a consistent brand image throughout all promotional materials, specialty programs and events.
o Collects guest/prospect feedback to identify needs; ensure product portfolio reflects changing guest needs.
· Serves as a key member of the executive leadership team
Provides regular sales & marketing reports and read outs to the Company President
o Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets
o Provides leadership, feedback and career development to the sales and marketing teams
Manages and directs staff including recruitment, selection and development to achieve Company goals and objectives.
· Degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration, Marketing or other similar major.
· Minimum of 5 years sales management experience in a similar size and quality hotel.
· Current Director of Sales experience in a luxury hotel required; minimum of two years experience in a director level position.
· Thorough knowledge of all aspects of sales negotiation, budgeting, marketing plan development and revenue management.
· Experience developing and executing integrated marketing plans including knowledge of web-based marketing (SEO, social media, etc.)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Proven leadership skills
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· Must have excellent analytical and networking skills
· High energy level and self motivated
· Strong organizational and time management skills required
· Strong interpersonal, managerial and leadership skills required
· Dynamic presentation skills including the ability to present to groups of individuals
· Ability to envision/create new strategic ideas to drive sales and revenues
· Computer knowledge and proficiency required, including Microsoft Office, and Salesforce. Room Master a plus
end of DOSM Director of Sales Marketing job South Florida Miami Spa: Longetivity, Lifestyle, wellness resort and retreat.