- salary to $80K; more for rockstar Managers. let us know. We are competitive.
- also offer access to health benefits and a 401K paid by the employee
- Benefits available and great chance to grow within this expanding Company
- Reports to General Manager and Executive Chef/Owner Giuliano Matarese
- FOH and BOH responsibility
All candidates must have high-volume management experience and strong social and organizational skills.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of high-volume restaurant management experience
- Knowledge of or at least strong passion for Italian food and wine
- Demonstrates and promotes Mille Lire’s culture, always positively representing the Company
- Delivers superior food and beverage service and maximizes customer satisfaction
- Possesses management skills and experience in both front and back of the house
- Extensive knowledge on the various platforms including, but not limited to: Open Table, Aloha, Quick Books, POS, payroll, scheduling, training, accounting, etc.
- Proficient in budgeting, cost management, business strategy
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff
- Planning menus and kitchen operations in cooperation with Executive Chef
- Ordering supplies
- Handling administration and paperwork
- Overseeing stock levels
- Ensuring sanitation compliance throughout the restaurant
- Maintaining a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment within area of responsibility
- May be required to lift up to 30 lbs occasionally. Available to work late nights, holidays and long days as necessary
To APPLY eMail your Resume to Dallas Texas Italian Restaurant manager recruiter Modris Reinbergs firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile 310-691-2586
For MORE Head Baker jobs world wide join our F&B Group on LinkedIn, more than 96,000 members.
For MORE Hospitality jobs in the USA, join our USA/Canada Hospitality jobs group on LinkedIN
Follow our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
To be notified of more Restaurant Management career opportunities Follow our Company page here on LinkedIN.
end of Italian Restaurant Manager job, Dallas, TX Texas.