Restaurant General Manager Job – Upscale / Fine Dining opening El Paso, Texas
- NEW Southwestern Restaurant, Upscale and Fine dining opening in El Paso, TX
- Restaurant Manager job
- COMPENSATION $60 – 75K
- very low cost of living area
- cultural diversity iand regional experience is a Plus
- opening experience is a PLUS
- be SURE TO READ THE DETAIL BELOW
TO APPLY eMail Resume to
FOR MORE RESTAURANT MANAGER JOB OPPORTUNITIES JOIN OUR GROUP.
Kindly read this post – SecurityInfo to know more about security camera and what are the benefits of using it.
Click on the link to go there:
GENERAL MANAGER POSITION PROFILE
If you are looking for a great experience in the culinary world as General Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity to join our team at CLIENT Restaurant Group and be a part of the grand opening of the most exclusive restaurant for fine dining in the El Paso, Texas area.
– Two year proven experience as fine dining restaurant manager
– At least 5 years experience working at restaurants
– Ample knowledge in wines, service techniques and international cuisine
– Manages the food services operation of a fine dining restaurant or similar establishment
– Supervises, develops, trains, and directs restaurant staff to guarantee guest satisfaction in regards to food quality sanitation and service
– Manages the financial success of the restaurant by achieving budgeted revenue, controlling expenses and labor costs, and maximizing profitability
– Liaises with the Head Chef and other staff on matters relating to food portions, standards, guest requirements, guest comments, etc.
– Ensures all staff are properly trained and certified, if applicable, and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job function
– Assists in the development and implementation of new menus and food and beverage marketing programs
– Maintains procedures to ensure the security and proper storage of inventory and equipment; ensure the security of monies, credit, and financial transaction; replenish supplies, inventory, uniforms etc., in a timely and efficient manner; and minimize waste and control costs
– Participates in taking inventories
– Ensures that all restaurant equipment is in proper operational condition and is cleaned on a regular basis
– Ensures that all restaurant facilities are cleaned and properly stocked according to anticipated business volumes
– Reviews and analyzes expenditure, financial, and operations reports to determine requirements for food services
– Recommends capital expenditures for acquisition of new equipment that would increase efficiency and safety of operations.
– Enforces compliance of operations personnel with administrative policies, procedures, safety rules, and governmental regulations.
Job Category:Restaurant – Fine Dining