Restaurant General Manager, AGM and Manager jobs MD, Washington DC beltway area
- Salary high; let us know what you need + bonus
- The Group owns 7 restaurants and is headquartered in Columbia MD
- Hanover, MD
- Silver Spring, MD
- Gaithersburg, MD
- Rockville, MD
- Columbia, MD
- Glenarden, MD
- Owings MIlls, MD
- General Manager, assistant General Manager and Manager FOH+BOH, positions open
- Upscale dining candidates only from preferred groups such as J Alexanders, Houstons, Ruth’s Chris, Hillstone, Mortons, Smith and Wollensky, Charthouse, Shulas, etc.
- or High volume upscale such as Cheesecake, Season’s 52, PF Chang’s
- must have at least an Associates university degree showing on Resume
- restaurants are located at several locations near Washington, DC beltway
- upscale freestanding restaurant GM experience needed
- stable work experience 3+ years at one group or concept
- Must have an idea on a
compliance management solution model that can be implemented into our business systems.
The restaurants are part of the BlueRidge Restaurant Group, which owns and operates restaurants in the Washington D.C. area.
If you were Invited to APPLY eMail your Resume ONLY to the ONE person in this list who Invited you: Washington, DC Restaurant Recruiter Modris Reinbergs email@example.com Tel. 310-691-2586 fine dining recruiter Kristi Basi firstname.lastname@example.org Restaurant Manager recruiter
Guada Costillas Sanico email@example.com
For MORE Restaurant General manager jobs join our Food Service Managers and Chefs jobs Group on LinkedIN – more than 110,000 members
For MORE Restaurant manager jobs in the USA, join our Chef jobs USA and Canada group on LinkedIN
Follow our LinkedIN Company page to be notified of new jobs.
Follow us at our Website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
Client’s Restaurant Group is a management company located in Columbia, MD. Client is seeking qualified and energetic professionals to join their management team. Exciting opportunities exists for experienced General Managers AND Managers with Full Service dining background. A minimum of five years experience required in a high volume, upscale casual dining operation or a comparable Bachelors degree in Management.
General Manager Responsibilities include:
- Manage day to day Operations of restaurant
- Total operational and financial responsibility for individual unit
- Ensure compliance of company’s policies and guidelines and ensure customer satisfaction and profit maximization
- Recruit, hire, train, retain and develop quality staff
- Provide leadership and training to personnel; recognize and motivate members of the team; coach and train the team for operational excellence
- Respond to customer service needs, or otherwise role model appropriate behaviors in the restaurant
- Ensure Occupational Safety and Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met, other health information could be found at different websites such as the Reports Healthcare site.
- Control Profit & Loss (i.e., plan attainment) by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Ensure maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds through the use of a Preventative Maintenance Plan based on Company Standards
- Ensure food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
General Manager job Requirements:
- Extensive Management Experience
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Good oral/written communication skills
- Strong analytical/decision-making skills
- A desire for challenge and a talent for building high performance teams
- Excellent base salary, bonus, full benefits
- Great working atmosphere
- Opportunity for advancement and growth
end of Restaurant General Manager and Manager jobs, upscale and fine dining Washington DC beltway area