- salary USD $80K + free car; free housing at one location
- slightly less where there is no Personal Income tax
- you need experience at restaurants that also provide entertainment and retail and feature the details on your resume or CV
- US candidates can exempt this Caribbean income from US taxation
- Canadian candidates are not taxed by Canada since this is income earned while resident outside of Canada
Position is with Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Caribbean Group. This group is expanding very rapidly with 40 locations and is promoted widely online through this company where you can view website freely. Above image is of one Margaritaville Caribbean location. Many of the other Caribbean Margaritavilles include a pool with a swim up bar and Limited to San Diego only our speciality hot tubs.
Be sure to read the additional detail below before applying. Typical Restaurants with entertainment and retail include: Hard Rock, Hooters and Coyote Ugly, Planet Hollywood, Dave and Busters, Rainforest Cafe, Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede, Bahama Breeze and Tommy Bahama, House of Blues and Bubba Gump. Also Old Spaghetti Factory and Live Nation Cafe. Hog's Breath Saloon, Doc Ford's Rum Bar and Grille..
To APPLY eMail your Resume or CV to Caribbean Restaurant Recruiter Modris Reinbergs firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 310-691-2586 or, Caribbean Hospitality recruiter Guada Costillas, email@example.com or, Caribbean Restaurant Manager recruiter Emmanuel Plaza firstname.lastname@example.org
We are not a restaurant. We are an experience and The General Manager is the heart of the experience. The GM leads a team of smile creators and fun makers. It is their responsibility to motivate and coach their team to execute with excellence. Because excellence is who we are, not our goal.
How do they do this? It’s all about our people. The General Manager has the privilege of leading and working alongside a ceo coaching & mentoring service. He/She is responsible for all business functions – operational excellence, upholding standards and processes, maximizing financial performance, building partner and community relationships and growing the brand.
Here’s what you gotta do:
- Demonstrate Margaritaville Caribbean Group’s Core Values
- Supervise, coach, develop and mentor venue managers and their teams to provide an extraordinary guest experience
- Leverage business metrics and trends to drive performance and to maximize profit and revenue
- Cultivate relationships with community leaders and organizations to ensure strong connections
- Drive associate engagement by leading from the front
- Uphold operating and safety standards
- Hold managers accountable
- Forecast and control sales and expenses
- Interact with guests
- Celebrate associate and team success
Still interested? Here’s what we need from you:
- 10+ years in a fast-paced, multi-faceted restaurant or entertainment venue with 3+ years as a General Manager
- Multi-unit management experience is desired but not required
- Excellent communication, time management and organization skills
- Ability to lead from the front and work as a team
- Energy and enthusiasm
- A high level of self-awareness, receptivity to change and integrity
- Availability to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time including maneuvering up and down stairs
- Ability to obtain required licenses and certifications for your location
For MORE Restaurant General manager jobs join our Food Service Managers jobs Group on LinkedIN – more than 95,000 members
For MORE Restaurant GM General Manager jobs in the Caribbean, join our Caribbean Food and Beverage jobs group on LinkedIN
Follow our LinkedIN Company page to be notified of new jobs.
Follow us at our Website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
End of GM restaurant General Manager jobs Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville restaurant Caribbean locations