Restaurant General Manager job Lanham, MD, Washington DC beltway area
- Salary to $120K + bonus and UP for exceptional candidates
- The Group owns 7 restaurants and is headquartered in Columbia MD
- Upscale dining candidates only from preferred groups such as J Alexanders, Houstons, Ruth's Chris, Hillstone, Mortons, Smith and Wollensky, Charthouse, Shulas, etc.
- or High volume upscale such as Cheesecake, Season's 52, PF Chang's
- must have university degree
- restaurants are located at several locations near Washington, DC beltway
- upscale freestanding restaurant GM experience needed
- stable work experience 3+ years at one group or concept
- Must have an idea on a
compliance management solution model that can be implemented into our business systems.
The restaurants are part of the Blue Ridge Restaurant Group, which owns and operates restaurants in the Washington D.C. area.
To APPLY eMail your Resume to Washington, DC Restaurant Recruiter Modris Reinbergs firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 310-691-2586 or, Fine Dining Restaurant recruiter Guada Costillas, email@example.com or, Hospitality and Restaurant manager recruiter Emmanuel Plaza firstname.lastname@example.org
For MORE Restaurant General manager jobs join our Food Service Managers jobs Group on LinkedIN – more than 95,000 members
For MORE Executive Chef jobs in the USA, join our Chef jobs USA and Canada group on LinkedIN
Follow our LinkedIN Company page to be notified of new jobs.
Follow us at our Website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
Client's Restaurant Group is a management company located in Columbia, MD. Client is seeking qualified and energetic professionals to join their management team. Exciting opportunities exists for experienced General Managers with Full Service dining background. A minimum of five years experience required in a high volume, upscale casual dining operation or a comparable Bachelors degree in Management.
- Manage day to day Operations of restaurant
- Total operational and financial responsibility for individual unit
- Ensure compliance of company’s policies and guidelines and ensure customer satisfaction and profit maximization
- Recruit, hire, train, retain and develop quality staff
- Provide leadership and training to personnel; recognize and motivate members of the team; coach and train the team for operational excellence
- Respond to customer service needs, or otherwise role model appropriate behaviors in the restaurant
- Ensure Occupational Safety and Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met, other health information could be found at different websites such as the Reports Healthcare site.
- Control Profit & Loss (i.e., plan attainment) by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Ensure maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds through the use of a Preventative Maintenance Plan based on Company Standards
- Ensure food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Extensive Management Experience
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Good oral/written communication skills
- Strong analytical/decision-making skills
- A desire for challenge and a talent for building high performance teams
- Excellent base salary, bonus, full benefits
- Great working atmosphere
- Opportunity for advancement and growth
end of Restaurant General Manager job, upscale and fine dining Washington DC beltway area