- Annual Salary 72,000 Euros AFTER TAX (about USD$80,000)
- CLICK Girafe has an Art Deco design, a modern seafood menu and a ravishing terrace
- in addition to French language proficiency you need English
- General Manager position also suits Gerante du Restaurant, Directeur d’Exploitation du Restaurant, Directeur Général du Restaurant
- qualified applicants from Europe, Canada and elsewhere will be considered
- Nestled inside Paris’ Cité de l’Architecture, with access through the museum entrance, place du Troacadéro is fast becoming the new stomping ground for seafood aficionados in the capital. Gilles Malafosse and Laurent Gourcoff, who are also behind Monsieur Bleu and Loulou, own the trendy restaurant, with décor by Joseph Dirand in a 1930s-style with cream benches, marbled bar, tropical plants and original pilasters. Head chef Benoît Dargère has curated a sumptuous seahouse-style menu with fresh fish plates both cooked and raw, as with as a ceviche of lobster, sole and turbot, according to availability. Girafe also boasts as terrace with Eiffel tower views. We’re not surprised it’s the name on everyone’s lips.
Envoyez-moi votre CV en Français ou en Anglais
For MORE Restaurant Manager jobs join our Food Service Managers jobs Group on LinkedIN – more than 96,000 members
For MORE Restaurant Manager jobs in Europe, join our Hospitality jobs Europe group on LinkedIN
Follow us at our Website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
end of Girafe Restaurant General Manager job Paris, France.