- Annual Salary 72,000 Euros AFTER TAX (about USD$80,000)
- Michelin Plate rated restaurant group
- restaurant (CLICK) LOULOU the new restaurant at the Musée des Arts décoratifs enjoys a unique location and a privileged setting in the heart of the Louvre Palace. LOULOU is a decor by Joseph Dirand, with a unique universe that has been built in a natural mix between the culture of beauty and aesthetics, the sense of hospitality and that of authenticity.
- in addition to French language proficiency you need English
- General Manager position also suits Gerante du Restaurant, Directeur d’Exploitation du Restaurant, Directeur Général du Restaurant
- qualified applicants from Europe, Canada and elsewhere will be considered
Banquets on the Terrace:
For MORE Restaurant Manager jobs join our Food Service Managers jobs Group on LinkedIN – more than 130,000 members
For MORE Restaurant Manager jobs in Europe, join our Hospitality jobs Europe group on LinkedIN
Follow us at our Website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
end of Restaurant General Manager job Paris, France.