General Manager job Italian Fine dining restaurant Marco Island, Naples area, FL
- Salary Base $75,000 + elegible for bonus up to $11,250 + benefits
- Freestanding restaurant located in AAA 4 diamond beach resort hotel
- very Fine dining Italian cuisine
- most of the servers are Italian
- relocation expenses are covered
- Naples is a very affluent small town with many amenities such as Opera, Philharmonic orchestra, performing arts center
- Naples is a foodie city with 2 Chaine des Rotisseurs baillages and one Ordre Mondiale
BE SURE to read the Professional Requirements below before you Aplly.
To APPLY eMail your Resume to Florida Restaurant Recruiter Emmanuel Plaza email@example.com Tel. 312-940-3808 or, Italian restaurant recruiter Modris Reinbergs firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile 310-691-2586 or, Hospitality and F&B Recruiter Guada Costillas email@example.com
For MORE Restaurant Manager jobs in Florida join our Florida Hospitality jobs group on LinkedIN.
For MORE Italian Restaurant General Manager jobs world wide join our F&B Group on LinkedIn, more than 95,000 members.
For MORE F&B manager jobs in the USA, join our USA/Canada Hospitality jobs group on LinkedIN
Follow our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
5+ years of upscale casual and fine dining management experience required.
High volume experience preferred.
Moderate wine knowledge required, sommelier certificate preferred.
Moderate mixology knowledge preferred.
A leader with a positive attitude, enthusiasm and possess genuine passion for food and wine.
You should have excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail.
Outstanding leadership skills, with the ability to effectively communicate, train and develop your team.
Possess attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Resort and Hospitality Management or closely related discipline is required.
- Prior experience as a Food and Beverage Senior Manager or Manager in a high end restaurant (5 years minimum).
- Manager Food Handling Certificate.
- Sommelier Certificate is a plus.
- Special Event / Banquet execution experience a plus.
- Experience in high-volume restaurant experience a plus.
- Strong ability to lead and motivate the team.
- Thorough knowledge of food and beverage items, methods of preparation and types of service.
- Communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Good organizational skills.
- Possess attention to detail.
- Highly proficient in written and verbal English communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Ability to achieve positive guest relations and maximize guest satisfaction.
- Work a flexible schedule including, weekends, holidays, and fluctuating days off.
- Schedule vacations during the off-season months.
Italian fine dining restaurant General Manager job, Marco Island, Naples FL FLorida area.