- Salary up to $82.5K +
- Health care benefits – medical, dental, vision; 401K plan, tuition benefits; on-site meals and more
- Location: Ilani Casino hotel with 300 rooms in Richfield, WA, 29mi. from Portland, OR and 152mi. from Seattle, WA.
- relocation assistance: to be negotiated
- ONLY USA citizens and residents will be considered for this Chinese chef job
- opening scheduled for late June 2021, menu to be formalized. Takes about 3 to 4 weeks to do background checks.
- The cuisine will feature primarily Cantonese, Hunan and Szechuan with some Vietnamese as well. Goal is to also make Dim Sum in house and offer on special days and times
- Asian or Chinese restaurant Manager experience required
- Restaurant Size: 90 seats, expected annual revenue $3.5-$4.0m.
Scroll down to read the Job Posting details before you Apply.
To APPLY eMail your Resume Asian restaurant recruiter Modris Reinbergs email@example.com Mobile 310-691-2586
For MORE Asian restaurant General Manager jobs worldwide join our F&B jobs Group on LinkedIN – more than 109,000 members
For MORE Asian restaurant General Manager jobs in USA and Canada join our Hospitality jobs and Network group for USA/Canada on LinkedIn.
Follow our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
Follow our Hospitality Executive Company page on LinkedIn to be notified of new jobs.
Job Posting: Restaurant Manager (Asian Restaurant) Ilani
Reports to: Director of Food and Beverage Ridgefield, WA
Pledge for Success:
We are dedicated in hiring outstanding individuals who share in our commitment and passion in
serving our guests. Ambition, dedication, attention to detail, and a warm smile are all winning
characteristics that lead to the spirit of who we are.
Manage daily restaurant operations to include front and back of house. Coordinate with Player
Development team to cultivate guest trail and return visits. Assist with creating an authentic
experience for guests.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Promotes superior guest service.
• Consistently demonstrates collaborative, relationship building, welcoming and mutually
• Hire, train, coach, schedule, and support restaurant team.
• Ensure that all company policies are adhered to and maintained.
• Ensure cleanliness in all areas of restaurant and perimeter.
• Develop a sequence of service.
• Assist in the development of menus, POS updates, POS maintenance, printing, and
• Document and administer all discounts, voids, comps, and transactions.
• Communicate with other front of the house (FOH) and back of the house managers.
(BOH) daily or as needed to review operations.
• Ensure that all accounting, financial, and reporting functions are current and accurate.
• Ensure safe and sanitary food practices, including compliance with all Health
Department. regulations as it relates to BOH and FOH operations.
• Administer beverage inventory and order beverage items as needed.
• Maintain organized and managed FOH inventory.
• Write and route daily shift reports.
• Review and maintain accurate FOH Kronos timekeeping punches for all FOH staff.
• Assist team members in arrangements for special dinner requests in the dining room.
• Other related duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or
Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
• 5 years management experience in a high quality, high volume, high quality restaurant
• Must possess a valid Food handler’s permit and complete MAST Certification requirement.
• Strong organizational, communication and people skills.
• Proven ability to identify qualified personnel and provide leadership to develop and direct staff
• Computer skills required, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Point of Sale (POS) systems.
• Able to work a business driven, flexible schedule.
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
• Must be willing to work in a smoking environment.
• Must be willing to adhere to company health and safety measures (wear a face mask, social
distance, or other PPE).
• AA or BS/BA in Hospitality Management preferred.
• Trilingual in Mandarin or Cantonese, Vietnamese, and English preferred.
End of General Manager job at Asian / Chinese restaurant in Ilani Casino Resort hotel Richfield, WA Washington.