Property Manager at Winery owning Family.
Salary: Let’s say gross EUR 78 033/ year, Bonus EUR 20 393/ year, but it really depends on experiences etc.. It is important for us to find the right candidate, the salary is negotiable.
Must be able to speak English and Italian.
MUST have minimum of 5 years property management experience.
Location in Wine country Near Siena, Tuscany. Montalcino is a beautiful historical town perched in a hilltop in Tuscany, Italy. The town is known for the production of delicious wine, the famous Morellino di Scansano, Chianti Classico and Brunello di Montalcino, and is a lovely destination for a day out in Tuscany.
Job title: Property Manager
- We have a private property for private needs (which will scale in future with some new purchases)
- At the same time we’ve bought small BnB (6 rooms) in the nearby small town to accommodate guests of the family. Also when we don’t have private guests this should be open to the market.
- We will purchase small property later in relation to events and our internal team workshops (as we start some business in Siena later)
For the reason of (2) we’ll have responsibilities of the person to provide the operations and sales of BnB but not with aggressive sales strategy. However – we have one person who is dealing with managing BnB on a basis (more accommodation) level. Later we can decide on the proper model for managing BnB.
However – main responsibilities of the person are related to manage properties and be available for the family needs when they are there (30-50% of the time in a year) + navigate through the upgrade / renovation procedures (according to the plans above).
Family owns Bacci winery: https://bacciwines.it/en-company/
Their 13th Century Guest House in Montalcino: https://montalcinobnb.com/
BEFORE you apply be sure to scroll down and read the job Summary.
To APPLY email your CV to Private Estate Manager recruiter Modris Reinbergs firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile +1-310-691-2586
For MORE Property Manager jobs join our European Union Hospitality Group on LinkedIN.
To be notified when we post a new job Follow our Company page on LinkedIN.
We are looking for the person who will be responsible for managing the private property in Montalcino region, Italy. Located in the beautiful scenery in the heart of Tuscany and 50 min drive from Siena.
Private villas (>1000 sq m total) with wineries and special facilities (horse yard, swimming pools), one BnB (6 rooms) and probably some event facilities in further expansion.
This person will be responsible for the overall day-to-day activities and coordination of the property management making sure that all areas of environment run smoothly and work together successfully.
- Manage property and staff on a daily basis representing the owner in this process
- Manage the process of property renovation and minimize number of emergency situations
- Undertake prevention checks on infrastructure
- Execute inventory of properties
- Execute the projects with designs, budgets, and schedules.
- Write and maintain the household checklists
- Welcome and accommodate guests
- Organize small events at the place and coordinate vendors
- Perform regular site visits, arrange and monitor all on-going maintenance/construction projects performed by external contractors;
- Inspect and arrange maintenance to meet standards
- Collaborate and negotiate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/conference planners etc
- Suggest and implement new ideas for the property improvements
- Support property owners in their life at the estate
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 5 years in Property management
- Experience in events-management and hotel business
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Being ready for the private requests of the owner 24/7
- Great decision making and problems solving skills
- Creativity and passion to work
Skills & Knowledge Required
- High level of responsibility and initiative
- Solid customer and interpersonal service
- Strong work ethic & personal integrity
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team member;
- Negotiation and conflict-management skills
- Ability to manage conflicting demands and changing priorities;
- Stress-resistant, time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient computer skills, ability to quick response to emails and requests in messengers
Skills & Knowledge Preferable
- Established relationships with local contractors and service providers
- Experience in private property management
Candidate should ideally be located near to Montalcino, Italy. Relocation is an option.
end of Private Estate Manager / Property Manager job, Montalcino, Tuscany, Italy, European Union.