- Salary is Competitive. YOU MUST Let us know your salary expectations to be considered.
- Lifestyle, recreational and Community Managers will be considered
- Very rapidly growing company offers lots of room for you to develop your career
- this is a new location opening in June
- A beautiful work environment
- Comprehensive benefits, including:
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- 401K program
- Work/Life benefits, including EAP
- Wellness program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee and family discount programs
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- …and more!
About Holbrook Life Management
Our Purpose: To inspire living life to the fullest. Holbrook Life Management develops, owns and manages active adult, assisted living and memory care communities across the Southeast. Each Holbrook community has been developed from the ground up using the latest scientific research, and technology in residential design. A better environment leads to better living. The amenities and programs offered are comparable to those in a five-star resort and the level of hospitality services we provide stands to redefine our industry. All aspects of our communities’ architecture, our focus on hospitality, and our amenities and programs work to create an environment where, we embark on a new adventure.
The successful candidate will….
- Have completed some college study; degree in recreation or human services-related field preferred.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and ability to pass a motor vehicle record check.
- Be willing and able to drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to complete and maintain CPR/First Aid certification and understand safety and infection control policies and procedures.
- Be committed to and passionate about serving customers and delivering best-in-class service.
- Continuously look for opportunities to “WOW” customers; always willing to go that “extra mile”
- Possess the ability to effectively and professionally engage, interact and collaborate with residents, associates, visitors, etc.
- Be a customer-focused, proactive and creative problem-solver.
- Have demonstrated organization, multi-tasking, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Have basic computer skills.
- Possess patience, tact, enthusiasm and positive attitude towards older adults and their families.
BEFORE applying be sure to read the Key Responsibilities section below.
To APPLY eMail your resume in full confidence to Lifestyle Activities manager Recruiter Modris Reinbergs email@example.com Mobile 310-691-2586 or luxury Hospitality recruiter Emmanuel Plaza firstname.lastname@example.org or Recreational and Community activities Manager recruiter Guada Costillas email@example.com
For MORE Lifestyle Activities Director jobs join our Luxury Hospitality Group on LinkedIN – more than 95,000 members
To be notified of new jobs Follow our Company page on LinkedIN.
Follow our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
Key responsibilities include:
- Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage community activity program and budget that will provide entertainment, connections, exercise, relaxation, and fulfill the basic psychological, social and spiritual needs for independent, active living residents; solicit input from residents in planning activities.
- Recruit, hire, train and manage activities staff and volunteers; schedule staff to maximize effective resource utilization.
- Promote programs both inside and outside the community to stimulate and promote resident interest and well-being. Examples of individual and group activities include: art, woodworking, hobbies and craft activities; religious activities, e.g., visits with chaplain, pastor, elder or other religious leaders, attendance at religious services, spiritual reading material, etc.; intellectual/educational activities involving literature, lectures, movies, and cultural events.
- Transport residents via company vehicle or otherwise assist in the scheduling and transportation of residents to activity-related functions and/or physician appointments.
- Ensure resident safety during all activities whether inside or outside the community complying with community safety regulations and policies and any regulatory requirements.
- Gather resident feedback and assess satisfaction levels with scheduled programming and focus on continuous improvement.
- Oversee community matchmaking, travel club, business incubation, expedition and other specialty programming.
- Support sales and marketing functions, e.g., provide community tours, participate in community outreach, networking and community sales events.
- Create and distribute a community monthly newsletter in accordance with community policy, with involvement from the General Manager and other department managers.
end of Lifestyle Activities Director job Luxury seniors living community Decatur, GA Georgia.