- historic luxury 74 rooms hotel at Union square
- one fine dining restaurant and European bar
- major renovation completed in 2014
- the hotel GM is responsible for the following Departments: 1) Housekeeping, 2) Engineering, 3) Front Office, 4) Finance 5) Sales and Marketing
- part of 55 Hotels owned or managed and branded by Warwick International hotels
- 6 of these are in the USA
· At least 3 to 5 years experience as a General Manager at a smaller – around 75 to 100 rooms, fully serviced boutique hotel, needss to be able to take importan decisions regarding financial problems, and also needs to have a basic knowledge of hotel financing rates
- a “ West coast / Californian “ personality
- some experience in Sales / revenue management & distribution, PR – predominantly in rooms
- a dynamic and enthusiastic personality with a strong liking / understanding of the urban life style.
- an overall operational experience with a charismatic, hands’on approach and drive to manage a relatively small team of employees.
- invest ones time and energy to pursue the existing repositioning of the hotel
- develop and maintain the operational level of the team to a quality, standard of service and product that delivers personalized service with special attention to details
- possess and apply a working commercial experience of the local market ( West coast / Californian / San Francisco); assist and develop the sales / revenue team
- collaborate and contribute to the development and sustenance of the F&B concepts ( fine dining restaurant & “ European” Bar ) and operation
- oversee and contribute with the administrative tasks of the hotel ( HR, Accounts )
For MORE Hotel Manager jobs in California, join our California Hospitality and Hotel jobs group on LinkedIN
For MORE Luxury Hotel Manager jobs in USA, join HERE
Follow our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
end of Hotel General Manager job, San Francisco, California CA.