General Manager job at boutique Miramar hotel in Castiglioncello, Italy
- Annual Salary between 90 and 120K€ per year with a bonus & scheme. Client can also provide lodging.
Simeone who can change it to a Lifestyle hotel such as the Soho House, Delano or something like that.
And hopefully an Italian with real international exposure and who wishes to come home.
- you need to have long term Profit and Loss responsibility
- current website: https://www.albergo-miramare.it/en/homepage-en/
- But be aware there will be a major UPGRADE:
- It will be upgraded to a 4*+ property with 67 keys, 2F&B operations, spa/fitness and events. Do not dwell on the current website since the renovation is major.
The restaurant/trattoria will have 140 covers and the all day dining will also work as an aperitivo/bar in the evening.
our client has just purchased the property. There is no new website yet. We plan to open in Q2 2023.
- Grand Hotel Miramare di Castiglioncello (Tuscany, Italy)
General Manager – position to be filled as of 1st November 2022
Compensation and bonus commensurate with skills. Minimum 10 years professional experience.
The Grand Hotel Miramare di Castiglioncello is a historic hotel located in a village on the Tuscan coast, with an incredible history and a fabulous vibe. Toscanini, Pirandello, Rossellini, Trintignant, Risi, Gasman, Mastroianni, Visconti, even Churchill stayed here…
Slated to open in Q2 2023 as a 4*+ lifestyle property with 67 rooms and suites, a pool, a spa/fitness, a restaurant, a bar and above all, a certain spirit of the Italian Riviera that will be revived with Joris POGGIOLI and Yorgo Tloupas at the helm as art directors.The property’s General Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the hotel’s operations from pre-opening to actually running the place, as well as developing a great culture to enable
the hotel team to deliver the best guest experience.
Key Responsibilities• actively seek ways to deliver a memorable guest experience at the Grand Hotel Miramare di Castiglioncello and empower and inspire the hotel team to do the same
• recruit, lead, train and coach the hotel team to improve service and to support the operational success of the property
• develop and nurture talent within the team and provide feedback via monthly and yearly evaluations
• oversee hotel staffing to ensure efficient workforce management
• maintain the hotel environment and building to ensure a clean, safe and comfortable experience in accordance with the highest standards
• demonstrated affinity with Italy and its creative industries
• demonstrated ability to meet the highest ESG standards in operations
• manage stock in line with fluctuating levels of business, minimizing waste, and delivering a monthly stock report
• regularly report to the head office on financial performance of the hotel, payroll, invoicing, and human resources
• maximise revenue opportunities and control costs in line with budgets, while providing added value to hotel guests
• cash management
• establish and maintain strong relationships with local strategic partners and third parties including but not limited to local government, resident associations, tenants & industry associations
Qualifications / Skills• fluent English and Italian speaker
• solid managerial experience, comfortable with the unpredictability of an entrepreneurial environment
• enjoy being in a dynamic ‘hands on’ work environment
• open and positive team leader• in possession of a valid work permit
• ensure a working understanding of legislation that governs the operation of a hotel and its activities in Italy: including employment law, health and safety, food
• safety, alcohol licensing, first aid and fire safety location & hours
The position will be based in Castiglioncello, Italy with lodging provided. It will require travel from time to time. This is a full time position.
To APPLY eMail your CV to European Union and Italy Hotel Recruiter Modris Reinbergs firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp Tel. +1-310-691-2586
For F&B jobs join our Food Service Managers jobs Group on LinkedIN – more than 130,000 members
For MORE Hotel Manager jobs in Europe, join our Hospitality jobs Europe group on LinkedIN
Follow us at our Website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
end of Miramare Hotel Castiglioncello General Manager job Tuscany, Italy.