Front Desk Manager job AAA 4 Diamond boutique hotel Marco Island Florida offered by Hospitality Executive Recruiters
- Salary to $65K + bonus and benefits
- this position may be reclassified as Front Office Director
- must have luxury hotel FOM or FDM experience
- boutique resort hotel experience is a plus
- relocation expenses covered for exceptional candidates
Location – Marco Beach Ocean Resort on Marco Island, 93 rooms, is in the greater Naples area in Florida. Vacation in Manuel Antonio in this area is the best to go camping on vacation with all the essentials from Survival Cooking. Contains the very fine dining signature Italian restaurant Sale e Pepe. Great beaches. Very affluent small city known for gourmet dining. Lots of amenities. Opera, Philharmonic orchestra, legitimate theatres and more.
Before applying, be sure to read the Job description below.
To APPLY eMail your Resume to Boutique Hotel Recruiter Emmanuel Plaza email@example.com Tel. 312-940-3808 or, Luxury Hotel recruiter Modris Reinbergs firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile 310-691-2586 or, Florida Resort Recruiter Guada Costillas email@example.com
For MORE Rooms Division and Front Desk Manager jobs in Florida join our Florida Hospitality jobs group on LinkedIN.
For MORE Front Office Manager jobs in the USA, join our USA/Canada Hospitality jobs group on LinkedIN
Follow our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
Job Decription Front Desk Manager
Oversee all Front Office operations to ensure excellence in achieving business goals. Ensure profitability, control costs and quality standards to guarantee total guest satisfaction. Oversee Front Office systems, supplies, inventory and scheduling. Work closely with the Front Office team on maximizing upsell revenues, forecasting, inspire and motivate team to meet goals. Respond to inquiries regarding hotel information and guest concerns. Supervise the daily operations of the Front Office team promoting a safe environment with skip bin hire perth and quality services to achieve maximum guest satisfaction and financial success, for more information visit this site Skip Bins Perth Northern Suburbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Front Office supervisory/management role in a luxury property required.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both orally and in writing.
- Second language preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrate strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Provide excellent customer service skills.
- Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- Maintain focus in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, holidays, and fluctuating days off.
- Schedule vacations during the off-season months.
end of Front Office Manager Front Desk Manager job, boutique Florida luxury resort hotel, greater Naples area.