Food & Beverage Director job F&B – Cancun, Mexico, Caribbean all inclusive resort w/ 1,700 rooms 17 restaurants
- base pay $100K to $120K USD
- all inclusive resort
- 17 hectares, will be focused towards the entertainment of a different and original way
- resort is run on American style and standards
- you must have worked in great CRUISE LINE companies in executive positions
- you MUST be fluently Spanish / English bilingual
- you may be any national but you MUST have US experience
- Caribbean experience a plus
- URGENT fill
- be sure to read the details below before applying
to APPLY eMail your Resume to email@example.com
You may also Call Modris at 305-691-2586
Tasks by F&B Director job to be applied in each hotel restaurant or bar;
· Definition of product, menus, service, operational manuals.
· Organization of personnel and purchases,
· Selection of the F&B personnel,….
F&B Hotel Family concept & Family Vacations Hotel all inclusive, 1,700+ rooms, 17 restaurants, Clients USA/CAN and Mexico
Experience of the Food and Beverage Director job candidate for Large all inclusive Hotel:
It must have worked in a Disney Resort type of hotel anywhere in the world or in some Med Club specific for families, as Sandpiper in Florida; etc.
The general profile is:
· Between 35 and 60 years
· Experience in American chains and American cruises in the USA and/or in the Caribbean in American companies.
· Academic formation the USA
· Bilingual English-Spanish
· To have lead big human teams
· 3 years contract in a Mexican hotel and resort company
· Incorporation in September 2011
· Wage and incentives in US parameters for this type of professionals, position and hotels (100.000 – 120.000 $)
· Location in Cancún, Mexico.
end of Resort F&B Food and Beverage Director job, Cancun, Mexico, Caribbean