- Salary is Competitive. YOU MUST Let us know your salary expectations to be considered.
- Quality Assurance, Guest Experience and First Impression Managers will be considered
- Hotel and resort Service Managers will be considered
- You MUST have experience in maintaining and enforcing high hotel quality standards
- You will demonstrate these standards to potential new members
- Very rapidly growing company offers lots of room for you to develop your career
- this is a new location opening in June
- A beautiful work environment
- Comprehensive benefits, including:
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance, our restaurant uses the best business insurance gold coast.
- 401K program
- Work/Life benefits, including EAP
- Wellness program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee and family discount programs
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- …and more!
About Holbrook Life Management
Our Purpose: To inspire living life to the fullest. Holbrook Life Management develops, owns and manages active adult, assisted living and memory care communities across the Southeast. Each Holbrook community has been developed from the ground up using the latest scientific research, and technology in residential design. A better environment leads to better living. The amenities and programs offered are comparable to those in a five-star resort and the level of hospitality services we provide stands to redefine our industry. All aspects of our communities’ architecture, our focus on hospitality, and our amenities and programs work to create an environment where, we embark on a new adventure. We are truly a family owned and operated senior living provider with more than 38 years of experience in the healthcare community and have earned the reputation of the provider of choice. Find out more here
The successful candidate will….
- Have completed some college study; degree in recreation or human services-related field preferred.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and ability to pass a motor vehicle record check.
- Be willing and able to drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to complete and maintain CPR/First Aid certification and understand safety and infection control policies and procedures.
- Be committed to and passionate about serving customers and delivering best-in-class service.
- Continuously look for opportunities to “WOW” customers; always willing to go that “extra mile”
- Possess the ability to effectively and professionally engage, interact and collaborate with residents, associates, visitors, etc.
- Be a customer-focused, proactive and creative problem-solver.
- Have demonstrated organization, multi-tasking, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Have basic computer skills.
- Possess patience, tact, enthusiasm and positive attitude towards older adults and their families.
BEFORE applying be sure to read the Key Responsibilities section below.
To APPLY eMail your resume in full confidence to Luxury hotel Recruiter Modris Reinbergs email@example.com Mobile 310-691-2586 or luxury Hospitality recruiter Emmanuel Plaza firstname.lastname@example.org or Hotel resort Quality Assurance Manager recruiter Guada Costillas email@example.com
For MORE Lifestyle Activities Director jobs join our Luxury Hospitality jobs group on LinkedIN
To be notified of new jobs Follow our Company page on LinkedIN.
Follow our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
Key responsibilities include:
- Hire, train and manage First Impressions associates.
- Ensure services provided by First Impression associates comply with company standards with the goal of meeting and exceeding resident and guest expectations in these hospitality functions.
- Be well-versed in/aware of all property features and services, unit types, locations, amenities, outlets, special programs and promotions and scheduled in-house group activities.
- Complete daily walk-throughs of front of house departments/areas observing the following and addressing any standards not met:
- Staff numbers, grooming, attire, attitude
- Cleanliness and maintenance
- General crispness, quality and consistency of operation
- Storage area organization, cleanliness, inventories
- Maintenance of equipment
- Review and respond to daily operational demands related to the general property.
- Anticipate resident, guest and employee needs and respond promptly. Watch resident and guest reactions and confer with team members to ensure guest satisfaction; address resident and guest comments.
- Know, comply with, and enforce all property and departmental service excellence standards, policies, and procedures. Assist the General Manager in writing standards, policies, and procedures.
- end of Experience Director job Luxury seniors living community Decatur, GA Georgia.