- Salary is Competitive. YOU MUST Let us know your expectations to be considered.
- Very rapidly growing company offers lots of room for you to develop your career
- Why Housekeeping Managers may be considered:
- We do not need a full blown hotel-resort Director of Housekeeping quality candidate as we will not be turning hundreds of rooms day after day, etc.. What we need is more like a condo hotel housekeeping supervisor, or manager level candidate with experience and a person who is open to be trained and grow with the role. We will clean units for the most part once a week and we will have a robust common area cleaning schedule. The level of staff to be managed is much less in terms of numbers.
In addition to a great culture and a fun, collaborative team environment, we offer:
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- A beautiful work environment
- Comprehensive benefits, including:
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- 401K program
- Work/Life benefits, including EAP
- Wellness program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee and family discount programs
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- …and more!
- You: Have a high school diploma. College degree is better.
- Possess 2+ years’ related experience in a high end or luxury hotel.
- Be a customer-focused, proactive and creative problem-solver.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills; multi-lingual a plus.
- Have demonstrated leadership and supervisory skills.
- Possess the ability to effectively and professionally engage, interact and collaborate with residents, associates, visitors, regulatory agencies, etc.
- job also suits Executive Housekeepers.
The Holbrook Decatur is the first in a series of four new Holbrook communities slated to open in Atlanta and surrounding areas over the next few years. Located on Clairmont Road near Emory University, the $73.7 million, five-story luxury development. It is a new state-of-the-art community, specially designed for the 50-plus, active lifestyle market. Unlike any other property available in today’s marketplace, The Holbrook is being created for people passionate about living life to the fullest — in an upscale environment, complete with premier amenities.[embedyt] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpi5ra0Ya58[/embedyt]
To APPLY eMail your resume in full confidence to Executive Housekeeper Recruiter Modris Reinbergs email@example.com Mobile 310-691-2586 or,Housekeeping recruiter Guada Costillas firstname.lastname@example.org or, Georgia Hospitality Recruiter Emmanuel Plaza email@example.com
For MORE Hotel Executive Housekeeper jobs, join our Executive Housekeeper hospitality group on LinkedIN
Follow our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
Follow our Company page on LinkedIN to get more job notifications
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead all aspects of housekeeping and laundry services; develop standards, processes and procedures and related training in collaboration with the General Manager.
- Hire, train and manage performance of housekeeping staff; set work schedules to optimize resource utilization.
- Ensure compliance with current federal, state, and local standards governing commercial residential establishments and long-term care facilities.
- Ensure that housekeeping team members understand and follow Universal Precautions and aseptic and isolation techniques.
- Ensure that the community and department are maintained in a clean and safe manner and that required equipment and supplies are maintained, available and operable to perform required duties and services.
- Anticipate resident needs and ensure service delivered meets/exceeds expectations; look for opportunities to deliver ‘WOW’ moments to customers.
- Assess resident satisfaction levels and monitor trends with a focus on continuous improvement
- Operate within department budget through effective stock and cost controls and optimized work schedules.
- Forecast department needs and assist in budget preparation, including budgets for equipment, supplies, and labor.
- Maintain residents’ confidentiality; treat residents with kindness, dignity and respect; know and comply with Resident’s Rights rules; ensure that team members respect residents’ personal and property rights.
- Maintain professional competence through attendance and participation in continuing education programs and training.
end of Luxury retirement and assisted living Assistant Director of Housekeeping aka Executive Housekeeper job Decatur, Georgia GA.