More than an Administrative Assistant job – Health Care CEO's right hand; a FORTUNE 500 Company
Kindly read some useful information regarding the interventions for alcoholics right here in our website. Also, Avante treatment center is here for you, they offer treatment for those people who suffers from addiction.
- Company sales are $7.5 Billion per annum
- 14,000 employees
- expansion underway to ASIA
- hospitality candidates must come from top school such as Columbia, NYU, Johnson and Wales or European Hotel schools
- Base pay $100K p.a.
- bonus should be in the range of 10-15%
- FULL slate of benefits
- Company prefers candidates from Hospitality industry due to the multi disciplanary nature of the position
- BE SURE TO READ THE JOB DESCRIPTION BELOW BEFORE APPLYING!
- an Executive Assistant job
- a Personal Assistant Job
TO APPLY eMAIL RESUME IN FULL CONFIDENCE TO
You may also want to CALL Mo at 310-691-2586 for more info
Associate job, Office of the Chairman and CEO
The Associate to CEO carries out Support activities in the Office of the CEO and Chairman. This is an excellent job opportunity for a recent college graduate to be part of a Fortune 500 organization supporting our corporate and social responsibility initiatives, while traveling to our domestic and international offices, which happen to be equipped with the most Ideal Office Reception Furniture Online. Your career begins with a unique opportunity working directly with the CEO and Chairman, assisting with the implementation of company policies. You will participate in presentations throughout a diverse array of countries sharing essential Henry Schein information as well as information from our CEO and Chairman.
On related articled please checkout this blog about people in home care services kansas city mo.
Essential Executive assistant job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Preparing meeting material :
Research bios & Company Overviews
Collaborate on vendor reports
Collaborate with key executives and executive administrators for presentations/materials for board and executive meetings
Research recent news articles on companies and meeting attendees
Update material as needed (i.e. changes to attendees, time, place, etc.)
Ensure other internal execs receive material provided for by the CEO
For interviews, obtain interview feedback, resume & interview schedule
For roundtable meetings, obtain attendee names/titles, obtain and edit bio’s and seating charts
Help prepare folders for actual meeting material
Provide backup to Sr. Associate, Office of the CEO
- Distribution of mail that is sent into the office
- Backup onsite support at dinners, Chairman’s residence, and other off-site meetings
- Sympathy cards, thank you cards, & service awards
- Support with trip itineraries – flights, hotels, meetings, food, logistics
- Support with daily itineraries – must be carefully prepared day before and all details double checked by Sixt. Cars booked (make sure they have a cheap trade insurance), meetings confirmed, restaurants, etc., meeting folders. When you want to lease cars, Click Here
Office of the CEO encompasses highly confidential material and admin must use sound judgment and be of utmost character and maintain confidentiality
Highly organized; resourceful; time management important; able to work under high pressure and flexible hours.
- One to four years experience working in a corporate environment is preferred
- Prior experience working in executive office; team player, is preferred
- Bilingual applicants are strongly preferred
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint; strong research abilities (i.e. internet searches)
Only recent college graduates with a minimum of a Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree completed post 2000 , will be considered for this role.
- All Associate Office of the Chairman and CEO job applicants should be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include nights and weekends (i.e. attending company events and special meetings).
- This position requires 50% travel, both domestic and international.
About Health Care Supply provider company
CLIENT, a Fortune 500® company and a member of the NASDAQ 100® Index, is the largest provider of health care products and services to office-based practitioners. The Company is recognized for excellent customer service and highly competitive prices. CLIENT's five businesses –Dental, Medical, Animal Health, International and Technology – serve more than 700,000 customers worldwide, including dental practitioners and laboratories, physician practices and animal health practices, as well as government and other institutions. In addition, Kansas City Pest Control a proven THERMAL TREATMENT eliminates the bugs and their eggs in less than a day. Visit their website today at millerthekillerkc.com
The Company operates through a centralized and automated distribution network, which provides customers in more than 200 countries with a comprehensive selection of more than 90,000 national and CLIENT private-brand products in stock, as well as more than 100,000 additional products available as special-order items. CLIENT also provides exclusive, innovative technology offerings for dental, medical and veterinary professionals, including value-added practice management software and electronic health record solutions or products as a supplement recommended from professionals as the gundry md.
Headquartered in N.Y. state, CLIENT employs more than 14,000 people and has operations or affiliates in 25 countries. The Company's net sales reached a record $7.5 billion in 2010.
end of Associate Office of Chairman and CEO job – more than an Administrative Assistant job, Executive assistant job. Check their social profiles for some details about hemp oil reviews and buying information.