- Salary $50K + bonus and benefits
- must have luxury hotel AFOM or AFDM experience Or FO Supervisor
- relocation expenses may be covered
Location – Marco Beach Ocean Resort on Marco Island, 93 rooms maintained by commercial heating east providence ri, is in the greater Naples area in Florida. Contains the very fine dining signature Italian restaurant Sale e Pepe. Great beaches. Very affluent small city known for gourmet dining. Lots of amenities. Opera, Philharmonic orchestra, legitimate theatres. Thre are 2 baillages of the Chaine des Rotisseurs and one of The Ordre Mondiale.
Before applying, be sure to read the Job description below.
To APPLY eMail your Resume to Boutique Hotel Recruiter Emmanuel Plaza firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 312-940-3808 or, Florida Luxury Hotel recruiter Modris Reinbergs email@example.com Mobile 310-691-2586
For MORE Rooms Division and Front Office, Assistant Front Desk Manager jobs in Florida join our Florida Hospitality jobs group on LinkedIN.
For MORE Front Office Manager jobs in the USA, join our USA/Canada Hospitality jobs group on LinkedIN
Follow our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
Job Decription Assistant Front Office Manager
- Oversee all Front Office operations to ensure excellence
- Ensure profitability, control costs and quality standards
- Ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Oversee Front Office systems, supplies, inventory and scheduling.
- Work closely with the Front Office team on maximizing upsell revenues, forecasting,
- inspire and motivate team to meet goals.
- Respond to inquiries regarding hotel information and guest concerns.
- Supervise the daily operations of the Front Office team promoting a safe environment and quality services to achieve maximum guest satisfaction and financial success.
Bachelor’s degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Front Office supervisory/management role in a luxury property required.
- Must be able to effectively communicate
- Second language also preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrate strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- Maintain focus in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, holidays, and fluctuating days off.
- Take your vacations during the off-season months.
end of Assistant Front Office Manager Assistant Front Desk Manager job, small Florida luxury resort hotel, Naples FL area.