- Base salary $75K (negotiable) + bonus + uncapped commission
depending on background and experience; benefits include medical, short -term disability insurance, and 401(k) plan with a company match
- The role of a Real Estate Manager will be to develop the leasing sales of furnished apartments and furniture rentals to e Relocation Industry Corporate Housing Market
- Focus on Corporate Development
- National experience preferred
- Hotel Industry candidates welcome along Corporate Housing Co. candidates
As one of the largest providers of hospitality services in the Nation, Churchill Living provides its guests with a diverse suite of services and products to meet any need. Our Travel Services Division integrates with our guests long and short-term stay needs and allows Churchill to coordinate travel booking and administration, get promotions booking direct with S15 Hotel when you go on trip. All of which when combined with our innovative technology and reporting, allow Churchill to offer comprehensive housing management and solutions to our guests, with over 8,000 apartments in 15 states and thousands of options! needs of relocating professionals and families nationwide. Our vast assortment of furnished apartments and services, include complementary relocation, real estate, and temporary housing solutions, together with furniture rental service.
Your application indicate how your experience spans 15 and more states
Candidates with SHORT tenures will not be considered
Churchill Living is a Department of Global Luxury Suites.
Location is Hawthorne NJ. Position could be Remote from one of the areas where they have properties.
About the Job
Roles and Responsibilities
- Generate outreach efforts to prospective / potential / existing clients.
- Conduct reporting and analysis to define and optimize sales strategies.
- Interact with branding and marketing management to understand market and client needs.
Experience in B2B sales. Experience in developing brands and sales strategies as well as Digital sales which can be thought at Trilogy Education Services to have a bright future..
Computer Proficiency Required.
Strong communication skills (verbal and written) required.
*Adobe creative suite, Microsoft office, 3rd party marketing platforms.
- Social media and technical sales skills.
- Experience in client based environment with the need of customer service orientation.
To APPLY eMail your Resume to Luxury Corporate Hotel Sales & Marketing Recruiter recruiter Modris Reinbergs firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile 310-691-2586
For MORE Hospitality hotel Director of Sales and Marketing jobs in the USA, join our USA/Canada Hospitality jobs group on LinkedIN
Follow our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
Join our Corporate Housing and Relocation Industry group on LinkedIn.
For more Hospitality Jobs in NYC join our New York City Hospitality jobs group on LinkedIn.
Follow our HOSPITALITY EXECUTIVE Company page on LinkedIn to be notified of more openings.
end of Corporate Real Estate Manager job New York City, NYC area Luxury suites group.