- this is a Consulting job. State your fees.
- manages 5 Revenue Managers who manage revenue analysts
- you will be at a large Corporate Housing company Global Luxury suites / Churchill Living with properties in 15 states
- this is NOT a remote job. You must relocate to Hawthorne, NJ NYC area
- THIS JOB IS ON TEMPORARY HOLD. CHECK BACK LATER
About the Job
You can apply to these companes directly for the Role of Director of Revenue Management is for developing strategic revenue planning, budgeting and implementation for company portfolio properties within the hospitality market.
It is basically someone with very wide shoulders and a lot of experience in revenue management and leadership who can direct a team of revenue analysts and their manager. This individual should preferably have previously led a revenue team before and should be able to come up with the right reporting as well as strategies to enhance revenue and exploit all possible angles of revenue. This person will also have to explain previous strategies of revenue and how / why they impacted the revenue use this job application site if you have all the requirements above and have the opportunity to be part of our team.
Oversee revenue Managers who optimize rates, taking responsibilities over 4-5 buildings and with our custom reports to forecast the appropriate rates and comparing them with competition and previous years rates.
The revenue Director, must also have experience in hotel revenue management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Execute high level strategic planning and tactical revenue implementations for portfolio of assigned markets
- Analyze market trends and implement pricing tactics on a weekly and daily basis
- Analyze sales data and implement adjustments to pricing
- Develop strategic approaches and pricing strategy for each assigned market and building
- Apply creative thinking at a macro and micro level to maximize revenue in assigned markets
- Track events, develop year over year improvement plans and forecasts
- Re-forecast revenue expectations on a monthly basis, and assist with budgeting
Strong Revenue management leadership skills and experience
Minimum of 1 year experience in the Hospitality Industry
Hotel or Hospitality training (like HSMAI, eCornell) strongly preferred.
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point
Exceptional follow up skills
Outstanding communication skills both verbally and in writing
Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Knowledge of OTA & Distribution channels
Excellent Research skills
To APPLY eMail your Resume to Corporate housing relocation industry recruiter Modris Reinbergs email@example.com Mobile 310-691-2586
For MORE Hospitality Revenue Manager jobs in the USA, join our USA/Canada Hospitality jobs group on LinkedIN
Follow our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
Join our Corporate Housing and Relocation Industry group on LinkedIn.
For more Hospitality Jobs in NYC join our New York City Hospitality jobs group on LinkedIn.
end of Corporate housing Director of Revenue Management consulting job New York City, NYC Luxury suites corporate housing group.