- Competitive base salary; benefits include medical, short -term disability insurance,and 401(k) plan with a company match
- 5 positions open
- reports to the Revenue Director
- No REMOTE, you must relocate
About the Job
The Role of Revenue Analyst Manager is for developing strategic revenue planning, budgeting and implementation for company portfolio properties within the hospitality market.
It is basically someone with very wide shoulders and a lot of experience in revenue management and leadership who can direct a team of revenue analysts and their manager. This individual should preferably have previously led a revenue team before and should be able to come up with the right reporting as well as strategies to enhance revenue and exploit all possible angles of revenue..Then one way to make sure that you keep your best staff is to use a benefits platform where the benefits are flexible so that your employees get exactly what they love, so keeping them very happy indeed!
This person will also have to explain previous strategies of revenue and how / why they impacted the revenue.
Generally we are looking for experienced revenue Managers who can optimize rates, taking responsibilities over 4-5 buildings and with our custom reports to forecast the appropriate rates and comparing them with competition and previous years rates.
The revenue Director, must have experience in hotel revenue management.
Days/Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am-5:30pm.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Execute high level strategic planning and tactical revenue implementations for portfolio of assigned markets
- Analyze market trends and implement pricing tactics on a weekly and daily basis
- Analyze sales data and implement adjustments to pricing
- Develop strategic approaches and pricing strategy for each assigned market and building
- Apply creative thinking at a macro and micro level to maximize revenue in assigned markets
- Track events, develop year over year improvement plans and forecasts
- Re-forecast revenue expectations on a monthly basis, and assist with budgeting
Minimum of 1 year experience in the Hospitality Industry
Hotel or Hospitality training (like HSMAI, eCornell) strongly preferred.
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point
Exceptional follow up skills
Outstanding communication skills both verbally and in writing
Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Knowledge of OTA & Distribution channels
Excellent Research skills
To APPLY eMail your Resume to Luxury Corporate Hotel financial Recruiter Emmanuel Plaza email@example.com or, luxury Revenue Manager recruiter Modris Reinbergs firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile 310-691-2586 or, NYC New York city hospitality Recruiter Guada Costillas email@example.com
For MORE Hospitality Revenue Manager jobs in the USA, join our USA/Canada Hospitality jobs group on LinkedIN