Corporate Branding & Marketing Director job in charge of Marketing Department, Luxury suites group, NYC
- Base salary $100K+++
depending on background and experience; benefits include medical, short -term disability insurance, and 401(k) plan with a company match
As one of the largest providers of hospitality services in the Nation, Churchill Living provides its guests with a diverse suite of services and products to meet any need. Our Travel Services Division integrates with our guests long and short-term stay needs and allows Churchill to coordinate travel booking and administration. All of which when combined with our innovative technology and reporting, allow Churchill to offer comprehensive housing management and solutions to our guests, with over 8,000 apartments and thousands of options! needs of relocating professionals and families nationwide. Our vast assortment of furnished apartments and services, include complementary relocation, real estate, and temporary housing solutions, together with furniture rental service.
About the Job
The role of Branding Manager will be to oversee the Marketing Department. There is a Sales Director who is in charge of the Sales Department.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish, maintain, direct and oversee marketing team and strategy to advance and optimize brand and company within market on a variety of marketing programs with strong focus but not limited to PPC, SEO OTA and social media as well as newsletter, email, publications, blogs and event marketing.
- Generate outreach efforts to prospective / potential / existing clients.
- Conduct reporting and analysis to define and optimize strategies.
- Interact with sales and operation management to understand market and client needs.
Experience in B2B marketing. Experience in developing brands and marketing strategies as well as Digital marketing.
Computer Proficiency Required.
Strong communication skills (verbal and written) required.
*Adobe creative suite, Microsoft office, 3rd party marketing platforms.
- Social media and technical marketing skills.
- Leadership skills to drive a team to meet deadlines and goals.
- Experience in market research in client based environment with the need of customer service orientation.
You MUST Show:
What is the level of your involvement / experience in the following:
- Digital and non-digital marketing.
- Google AdWords.
- Social media & Social media marketing.
- Branding and / or rebranding.
- Building or directing the building of a new website.
To APPLY eMail your Resume to Luxury Corporate Hotel Marketing Recruiter Emmanuel Plaza firstname.lastname@example.org or, luxury hotel Branding Director recruiter Modris Reinbergs email@example.com Mobile 310-691-2586 or, NYC New York City hospitality Recruiter Guada Costillas firstname.lastname@example.org
For MORE Hospitality Branding and Marketing Manager jobs in the USA, join our USA/Canada Hospitality jobs group on LinkedIN
Follow our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
Join our Corporate Housing and Relocation Industry group on LinkedIn.
For more Hospitality Jobs in NYC join our New York City Hospitality jobs group on LinkedIn.
end of Corporate Hospitality Branding and Marketing Director New York City, NYC Luxury suites group.