- Health insurance (medical, dental, vision). The Company contributes 70% toward the cost of employee and eligible dependents’ plan.
- One-week paid vacation after 6 months, two-weeks after one year of employment.
- 5 paid holidays in a year.
- 3 paid sick days in a year.
- Relocation for this position is offered (details will be provided)
- Position reports to the Restaurant Head Sushi Chef
- Japanese Edomae style Omakase Sushi cuisine. OUR Edomae style: We serve mainly fish from Japan, but we also use a lot of local and American domestic ingredients. The composition of the Omakase is similar to that of a typical Japanese high-class sushi restaurant, but we sometimes serve smoked salmon and Japanese beef charcoal-grilled in front of the guests. The Head Sushi Chef also uses truffles and caviar, so it’s not completely Japanese authentic sushi, but the nigiri itself is simple. We are most concerned about the delight of our Miami guests. The menu is also flexible. Occasionally, we also offer seasonal Japanese flavors such as shirako and karasumi..
Location is in Sushi-Azabu in Tribeca, New York City, which had a Michelin star for 7 years . At Plan Do See, a global restaurant company, with locations in New York, Miami, Washington D.C., Hawaii, Bali and Japan. It is part of the same Company that operates in a row. This is the American arm of a Japanese company headquartered in Tokyo.
CLICK the links below to see Video at the restaurant
To APPLY eMail your Resume to International and Global Edomae Omakase Sushi Chef recruiter Modris Reinbergs email@example.com Mobile +1-310-691-2586
For MORE Japanese Chef jobs join our Chef jobs Group on LinkedIN – more than 118,000 members
Join our EXCLUSIVE GROUP for Japanese and Sushi Chefs LIVING IN THE USA. USA Japanese restaurant owners only want candidates who live in the USA.
For MORE Japanese Chef jobs Worldwide, join our Japanese and Sushi Chef jobs group on LinkedIN
For MORE Japanese Chef jobs in Japan join our Japan Hospitality jobs group on LinkedIn
Follow our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
ABOUT PLAN DO SEE
Plan Do See is a global hospitality company founded on the Japanese principal of Omotenashi – selfless service with a spirit of warmth and respect. Plan Do See was established in 1993 and has developed and operates 25 properties worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Plan Do See America Inc. is leading the effort to bring the pride of Omotenashi to the United States.
To find out more about Plan Do See please visit: http://plandosee-global.com.
The right candidate for this exceptional opportunity will be able to exhibit passion for excellence, culinary vision, understanding of quality food ingredients, interest in Sushi and Japanese culinary culture. This candidate will be working in one of the most iconic Omakase Restaurants in New York city, and will lead a culinary vision at Azabu. This candidate must have Edomae style Omakase Sushi experience.
The Sushi Sous Chefs will ensure that the quality of food and service is the best of the best during their shift and ensure a seam less transition throughout the day. Mise en place, ordering, butchering, inventory and working in the line will be an integral part of the daily tasks.
end of Edomae Omakase Sushi Sous Chef jobs, New York City, NYC NY.