Sous Chef job club and spa Naples, FL
- base pay $65K + benefits and relocation
- variety cuisines such as American, Seafood, Mediterranean Italian, Asian, and French
- Private and exclusive Florida community
BE SURE to read the Job description below before applying
For more Sous Chef jobs, check our website http://hospitalityexecutive.com
Join our FINE DINING Chef Jobs Group on LinkedIN. More than 21,500 members
Join us on Google+ Plus
Follow US on Twitter to be notified each time there is a new Sous Chef job
Position Summary for Sous Chef job
The Club & Spa in Naples, Florida provides guests with an artisanal food and wine dining experience! Our Executive Chef offers an outstanding menu made with the finest meat, fish, homemade pasta, cheeses, fruits, vegetables and pastries. Naples, FL Client is a private, master-planned, residential community offering unsurpassed elegance amongst a tropical setting. Winner of the Southwest Florida Readers' Choice Award for "Best Community" and CBIA Sand Dollar "Community of the Year" and has been honored by BoardRoom Magazine as a Distinguished Club of the World; we are known for our exceptional service and culinary dining delights!
We are looking for a new top notch Sous Chef to grow with us! Our Sous Chef is responsible for helping to create and maintain quality experiences for each guest that comes to our restaurants and extravagant social events.
Job Title: Sous Chef job
Reports To: Executive Chef
Job Description: The Sous Chef will supervise and coordinate activities concerning all back of house operations and personnel within the restaurant with a major focus on unforgettable banquet catering. He or she will oversee and execute production of all cuisine and will ensure the staff is following the same menu standards established by the Executive Chef. Our ideal candidate will have experience running a 5 star kitchen, ensuring that quality culinary dishes are served on schedule and approving all prepared food items that leave the kitchen. .
We are looking for a creative, organized menu planner with expert and demonstrable experience in a variety of cuisines, such as American, Seafood, Mediterranean Italian, Asian, and French. Our successful Sous Chef will properly manage and train a staff in ingredients and dishes, and will be actively engaged in creating and modifying a menu as needed to remain fresh and effective.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Sous Chef job
· Supervise and coordinate all activities concerning the kitchen, food preparation and output and back of house personnel.
· Increase banquet business by providing outstanding menus and dining experiences.
· Will be responsible for menu creation in conjunction with the Executive Chef.
· Serve as an ambassador of the CLIENT and a gracious host to all visitors.
· Work in a clean, neat manner, ensuring that all sanitation and nutrition practices according to state and federal regulations are maintained by kitchen employees.
· Ensure food quality standards of appearance and taste are met and maintained.
· Responsible for managing a budget and controlling food costs.
· Minimum 5 years of in the culinary industry as a Sous Chef, preferably at a 5 star restaurant.
· Culinary degree preferred.
· ACF designation preferred.
· Highly proficient in American, Seafood, Mediterranean Italian, Asian, and French cuisine – background in the regional cultures, and food history a big plus.
· Manager Food Handling Certificate.
· Food Service Sanitation License is strongly preferred.
· Passion for educating a staff and prior experience instructing and teaching a back of house team is preferred.
· Team management experience including leadership and motivation.
· Full and open availability to work days, nights and weekends.
· Flexibility and ability to gracefully handle last minute menu changes.
· Desire to learn and support the Club & Spa brand.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), payroll management and point of sale systems.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Non- smoker.
· Ability to travel as needed.
References and background check required.
end of Sous Chef job Naples, Florida, Club and Spa.