Hospital Executive Chef job Lansing, MI
- Salary is $65.5 – $98.3K
- Extensive Benefits package – scroll all the way down to see
- produce 1,500 daily patient meals and 3,500 retail meals (retail café, patient room service meals, catering and physician’s dining)
- 680 beds; 90+ BOH/FOH food service employees
- the new Executive Chef will upgrade food production – menu items and quality to more upscale; be sure to detail your capabilities in this regard
- oversee the facility's expansion program
- position reports to Executive Director of Support Services
- provides production of all food services in the hospital
- in charge of food production staff and training
- menu design and special diet menus. By the way, if you’re on a diet to lose weight, you may consider having tummy tuck procedure by Sean Doherty, MD, FACS.
- food procurement and inventory management
- ten years of food production experience in high volume venues
- previous health care sector food production experience
- manages: Food Supervisors, Assistant Buyer, Storekeeper, Cooks, Head Baker, Baker, Food Specialists
- this hospital is owned by a Health Care group consisting of several hospitals and other facilities
For MORE Hospital Executive Chef jobs join our Chef jobs Group on LinkedIN – more than 44,700 members
For MORE Chef jobs in the USA, join our USA/Canada Chefs and hospitality jobs group on LinkedIN
Follow our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
Health Opt Out
Illness and Injury Income
Long Term Disability (LTD)
Supplemental Life Insurance
Annual Time Off
401(k) Retirement Savings
Effective first of the month following employment. Choice of three health insurance plans – Physician’s Health Network (SPHN), Physician’s Health Plan (PHP) or Blue Cross, Blue Shield (BCBS).
Effective first of the month following six (6) full months of employment. Choice of (2) two plans: Delta Dental Plan of Michigan, which includes a base and buy up plan, or Midwestern Dental. Please see your Dental Insurance Benefit Comparison for benefit and rate details. Must elect within thirty (30) days of employment or eligible status change.
Opportunity for tax savings by paying for eligible health and/or dependent care with pre-tax dollars. Healthcare spending account particpants will be issued a debit card which may be used for eligible flexcare expenses. Voluntary participation is effective the first of the month following thirty (30) days of employment. Must elect within thirty (30) days of employment or eligible status change.
Effective first day of employment. Hospital provided coverage. Pays 100% of base monthly earnings, less withholding taxes, beginning after a seven (7) consecutive calendar day elimination period for illness or injury up to 120 calendar days for documented, approved claims.
Effective first of the month following six (6) full months of employment. Pays 60% of base monthly earnings after a 120 day waiting period. You may purchase enhanced benefits including increasing the benefit amount to 66 2/3% of base monthy earnings. Benefits payable until the end of disability or age 65, whichever is greater. Long term disability must be approved to receive payment. Must elect buy-up coverage within thirty (30) days of employment or eligible status change. Contact HR for details.
Effective first of the month following six (6) full months of employment. Opportunity to purchase additional life insurance as well as spousal and dependent life insurance. Maximum benefit limits may apply. Must elect within thirty (30) days of employment or eligible status change.
Five (5) weeks of Annual Time Off (ATO) per calendar year. A week is defined by the number of days regularly scheduled in a work week. ATO is used for vacation, sick and personal time. ATO time will be available January 1st of each year. ATO does not carry over and will be lost if not used. Those who start mid year will have their ATO time prorated based on start date. ATO has no cash value and is not cashed out upon termination.
Eligibility begins on employment date. Six (6) holidays per year. For confirmation of holiday pay, please discuss with your manager.
end of Hospital Executive Chef job Lansing, MI Michigan