Executive Chef job French and Italian Houston, TX
- Salary to $100k and can be MORE for the right person
- French and Italian upscale restarant group with 10 restaurants
- growing fast
- also has some Japanese restaurants
- needs a French and Italian Executive Chef for their 2 Houston restaurants
- Some Fine dining experience is needed
- you must be very hands on, lead by example and able to motivate and push the crew to production
- you must be used to high volume (2500-3000 cover per week), you must understand that most of your time is spent in the line cooking, and there will be limited exposure to news media
Candidate has to be humble and respectful towards all people. Client does not need a "prima donna"
Dual language (english/spanish) is preferred
you need to be able to control food and labor cost
you need to understand the company core values, based on personalized service, when no is never an answer and where we accommodate every patrons needs
- Corporate HQ is in Dallas
- you will be located in Houston and primarily spending your time at the second of 2 restaurants there
- reports to the Corporate Executive Chef
- the Corporate Chef sets the menu; you may set daily specials
- URGENT fill
- the picture here shows the Owner in one of the restaurants
Before Applying read the Job Decsription below
To APPLY eMail your Resume to ONE of the following Southern states Chef recruiters: Corporate Chef recruiter Modris Reinbergs email@example.com Mobile 310-691-2586 or French Chef recruiter Emmanuel Plaza firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 312-940-3808 or, Italian Chef recruiter Guada Costillas email@example.com
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY: Responsible for comprehensive management of all Kitchen Operations at restaurant location. Accountable for ensuring that all elements of kitchen functionality are in place and performing at acceptable levels. May play an active role in the future development and management of new restaurant locations as growth dictates.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Prepare or direct preparation of food served using established production procedures and systems.
Determine amount and type of food and supplies required using production systems.
*Ensure availability of supplies and food or approved substitutions in adequate time for preparation.
Set line/steam table; serve or ensure proper serving of food for dining room.
2. Plan food production to coordinate with peak hours so that excellence, quality, temperature, and appearance of food is preserved.
3. Comply with established sanitation standards, personal hygiene, and health standards. Observe proper food preparation and handling techniques.
4. Ensure proper and safe food storage, marking date and item.
5. Ensure completion of daily production records.
5. Report necessary equipment repair and maintenance to supervisor.
6. Ensure kitchen sanitation at all times; clean and maintain equipment and areas used in food preparation.
7. Complete food temperature checks before service and throughout day.
8. Supports, cooperates with, and implements specific procedures and programs for:
Safety, including universal precautions and safe work practices, established fire/safety/disaster plans, risk management, and security, report and/or correct unsafe working conditions, equipment repair and maintenance needs.
9. Supports and participates in common teamwork:
Cooperates and works together with all co-workers; plan and complete job duties with minimal supervisory direction, including appropriate judgment.
Completes requirements for in-service training, acceptable attendance, uniform and dress codes including personal hygiene, and other work duties as assigned. By the way, for the women who wants to read some advice of beauty tips for a more hygienic look, go to the homepage of commentobtenirdeplusgrandeslevres.fr
10. Maintain Food Cost under 25% of Gross Sales, Kitchen Labor under 8% of Gross Sales. Emphasize efforts to minimize expenses on China, Glassware, and Silver.
11. Work with Corporate team on the execution of new menus. Includes costing out new items as well as creative input and execution.
For MORE Executive Chef jobs join our Chef Jobs Group on LinkedIN more than 92,000 members
For MORE Executive Chef jobs in the USA, join our USA/Canada Chefs and hospitality group on LinkedIN
To be notified of our jobs FOLLOW our LinkedIN Company page:
Follow our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
end of Executive Chef job french and Italian Restaurant group Houston, Texas
Get the most effective lipo gel online that will help you to remove stubborn fats.