Executive Sous Chef job AAA 4 Diamond Florida resort hotel
- Salary $65K + full benefits
- rated #16 of top resorts in the US by Travel & Leisure
- location: Marco Island, Naples, Florida area
- award winning Italian fine dining signature restaurant w/ Wine Spectator award
- 6 F&B outlets + banquet areas
- urgent! season starts October 15
BE SURE to read the Job description below BEFORE you apply
For more Executive Sous Chef jobs, check our website http://hospitalityexecutive.com
Join our FINE DINING Chef Jobs Group on LinkedIN. More than 21,600 members
Join us on Google+ Plus
Follow US on Twitter to be notified each time there is a new Executive Sous Chef job
Position Summary for Executive Sous Chef with main responsibility for signature fine Italian dining restaurant
Elegant Italian Dining at Its Best!
Outlet provides guests with an artisanal food and wine dining experience! Our Executive Chef offers an outstanding menu made with the finest meat, fish, homemade pasta, cheeses, fruits, vegetables and pastries.
Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, the Main dining room offers gourmet Italian cuisine and authentic ambiance that are simply sublime. The dining experience transports you to romantic Italy with surroundings of aged stone, marble floors, arabesque walls and hand-painted frescoes.
We are looking for a new top notch Executive Sous Chef to grow with us! Our Executive Sous Chef is responsible for helping to create and maintain quality experiences for each guest that comes to our restaurants and extravagant banquet events.
Job Title: Executive Sous Chef
Reports To: Executive Chef
Job Description: The Executive Sous Chef will supervise and coordinate activities concerning all back of house operations and personnel within the restaurant with a major focus on unforgettable banquet catering. He or she will oversee and execute production of all cuisine and will ensure the staff is following the same menu standards established by the Executive Chef. Our ideal candidate will have experience running a 5 star kitchen, ensuring that quality culinary dishes are served on schedule and approving all prepared food items that leave the kitchen.
We are looking for a creative, organized menu planner with expert and demonstrable experience in a variety of cuisines, such as American, Seafood, Mediterranean Italian, Asian, and French. Our successful Executive Sous Chef will properly manage and train a staff in ingredients and dishes, and will be actively engaged in creating and modifying a menu as needed to remain fresh and effective.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Executive Sous Chef job
· Supervise and coordinate all activities concerning the kitchen, food preparation and output and back of house personnel.
· Increase banquet business by providing outstanding menus and dining experiences.
· Will be responsible for menu creation in conjunction with the Executive Chef.
· Serve as an ambassador of Sale e Pepe and a gracious host to all guests.
· Work in a clean, neat manner, ensuring that all sanitation and nutrition practices according to state and federal regulations are maintained by kitchen employees.
· Ensure food quality standards of appearance and taste are met and maintained.
· Responsible for managing a budget and controlling food costs.
· Minimum 5 years of in the culinary industry as an Executive Sous Chef, preferably at a 5 star restaurant.
· Highly proficient with large volume high end hotel banquets.
· Culinary degree preferred.
· ACF designation preferred.
· Highly proficient in American, Seafood, Mediterranean Italian, Asian, and French cuisine – background in the regional cultures, and food history a big plus.
· Manager Food Handling Certificate.
· Food Service Sanitation License is strongly preferred.
· Passion for educating a staff and prior experience instructing and teaching a back of house team is preferred.
· Team management experience including leadership and motivation.
· Full and open availability to work days, nights and weekends.
· Flexibility and ability to gracefully handle last minute menu changes.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), payroll management and point of sale systems.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Non- smoker.
· References and background check required.
end of Executive Sous Chef job, AAA 4 Diamond resort hotel, Marco island Naples Florida area.