- salary to $90K. OR MORE
- benefits include Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
- skilled in high end French cuisine
Executive Sous Chef with fine French Cuisine to join fine Restaurant group. Owners also have L’Annexe fine cocktail bar in the basement. CLICK link to see it: https://www.lannexe-bar.com/
CLICK the link to Read the News article about their opening: https://georgetowner.com/articles/2022/08/26/star-chef-gilles-epie-to-open-lavant-garde-on-m-st/
Their website is under construction. It is https://www.lavantgardedc.com/
The restaurant is open 5 days a week and only serves dinner.
You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and dedicate time to expanding their clientele base to establish the restaurant’s brand and reputation.
- Oversee day-to-day culinary operations
- Coordinate food and kitchenware orders
- Check freshness and quality of ingredients
- Assist in the development of menu items
- Standardize recipes and plate presentations
- Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests
- Previous French Executive Chef experience
- Experience in culinary arts, cooking, or other related fields
- Diverse in French cuisine
- Knowledge of cost and labor systems
- Passion for food and cooking techniques
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to relocate if necessary
Most restauranteurs who work in DC do not live there. When I worked in Georgetown, I commuted from Falls Church, VA.
To APPLY eMail your Resume to fine dining French chef Chef Recruiter, Modris Reinbergs firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile 310-691-2586
For MORE French chef Chef jobs join our Food Service Managers and Chefs jobs Group on LinkedIN – more than 132,000 members
FOLLOW our Company Page on LinkedIn to be notified of new jobs
Follow us at our Website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
end of French Executive sous chef job fine French bistro restaurant, Georgetown, Washington, D.C.