Executive Sous Chef job fine dining Club and Spa Naples FL golf community
- Salary to $90K + bonus and great benefits
- relocation assistance provided
- may be suitable for an Executive Chef or Chef de Cuisine who can wait for owner to open Yacht Club restaurant or Vero Beach, FL property
- fine dining American cuisine style Executive Chef who has extensive experience with both larger banquets/events of 800+ people
- previous experience at Top branded luxury hotels or club
- fine seafood experience is a Plus
- must be highly ORGANIZED
- FORMAL training is a MUST
- preferably have some European cuisine training such as French, German, Spanish or Italian and have possibly spent some time in Europe as part of his/her training.
- be knowledgeable on administrative duties such as scheduling, forecasting and controlling all aspects of monthly costs and have experience on how to successfully coordinate and organize his kitchen brigade
- location has 15 cooks; F&B revenue is proprietary; somewhat seasonal operation
- location is South Naples, going towards Marco Island
- Naples is an affluent South West Florida city with great beaches. It is becoming a food Mecca. There are two local baillages of the Ordre Mondiale and the Chaine des Rotisseurs.
- Naples is considered a prime place to grow a family.
- There is no state Income tax in Florida
To APPLY eMail your Resume to Florida Hospitality Chef Recruiter ModrisReinbergs firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile 310-691-2586
For MORE Executive Chef jobs in Florida join our Florida Hospitality jobs group on LinkedIN.
For MORE Executive Chef jobs world wide join our F&B Group on LinkedIn, more than 96,000 members.
For MORE Executive Chef jobs in the USA, join our USA/Canada Hospitality jobs group on LinkedIN
Follow our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
To be notified of new jobs Follow our Company page on LinkedIN.
end of Executive Chef job Golf Community Club in Naples, FL Florida