Executive sous Chef job at Artisan restaurant in Delamar resort Traverse city MI
- Salary $65K. Full medical, vision, dental, paid vacation, PTO, matching 401K.
- hotel’s website: https://delamar.com/traverse-city/
- BEFORE applying scroll down and read the Job description.
To APPLY eMail your Resume to Banquet Chef Recruiter, Modris Reinbergs email@example.com Mobile 310-691-2586
For MORE Banquet Chef jobs join our Food Service Managers and Chefs jobs Group on LinkedIN – more than 138,000 members
FOLLOW our Company Page on LinkedIn to be notified of new jobs
Follow us at our Website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
Job summary: Your mission is to help lead the Artisan culinary vision and goals. Supporting the Artisan Chef de Cuisine in all aspects of the culinary department at Artisan Traverse City.
Reporting to: Artisan Chef de Cuisine with dotted line to Executive Chef
Supervising: Artisan Lead Cooks, Artisan Line Cooks, Artisan Prep Cook, and Artisan Stewards
Indicators of Success
- Achievement of food costs goals
- Achievement of the food review customer satisfaction goals
- Achievement of departmental cleanliness and organization goals
- Achievement of employee satisfaction and retention goals.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring Artisan culinary teams’ readiness, cleanliness, safety, food preparation, and execution.
- Works closely with Artisan Chef de Cuisine to create and prepare daily market menus.
- Maintain a safe and clean kitchen facility and ensure equipment is in good operating condition.
- Ensure the Artisan culinary team is utilizing Artisan recipe books and training materials.
- Verifying stocks and preventing wastage.
- Ensuring proper storage of ingredients and products.
- Keeps open and daily communication with the Purchasing/Receiving department to ensure optimal ordering and product utilization.
- Engaging daily with line cooks to provide proper training, set standards, and provide constant direction
- Ensuring the highest level of guest satisfaction; dealing with any special requests, and making sure any complaints are heard and any grievances dealt with.
- Train and educate staff on new menu items and changes in procedures for current menu items; monitor and hold staff accountable for implementing the changes
- Ensure the Culinary team is following the proper production methodologies to increase efficiency, productivity, quality, and consistency.
- Ensure that ordering needs are communicated with the Kitchen Manager and prep lists are accurate.
- Provide culinary scheduling and maintenance of staffing needs
- Execute daily line checks and end of service line checks with the Artisan culinary team.
- Prepare routine reports summarizing daily culinary operations.
- At least two years of experience as a Sous Chef in a similar establishment
- Must employ excellent leadership and communication skills
- Exceptional standards for cleanliness, health, and safety.
- Available to work on-call, shifts, after hours, over the weekend, and holidays.
- End of Executive Sous Chef job at Artisan restaurant in Delamar resort Traverse city Michigan.