Pastry Chef job in Delamar hotel Traverse city Michigan.
salary up to $80K
- benefits include Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Classic American pastries for a la carte and banquet, refined but not necessary French. No production of bread, croissant, danish or ice cream at the momentSomeone with a decent volume of production and great organization skills is needed as summer business gets pretty busy.
CLICK the link to see their YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3OwdTc95cA
You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and dedicate time to expanding their clientele base to establish the restaurant’s brand and reputation.
- Oversee day-to-day culinary operations
- Coordinate food and kitchenware orders
- Check freshness and quality of ingredients
- Assist in the development of menu items
- Standardize recipes and plate presentations
- Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests
- Previous Pastry Chef experience
- Experience in culinary arts, cooking, or other related fields
- Knowledge of cost and labor systems
- Passion for food and cooking techniques
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to relocate if necessary
To APPLY eMail your Resume to fine pastry chef Chef Recruiter, Modris Reinbergs firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile 310-691-2586
For MORE pastry Chef jobs join our Food Service Managers and Chefs jobs Group on LinkedIN – more than 138,000 members
FOLLOW our Company Page on LinkedIn to be notified of new jobs
Follow us at our Website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
end of Executive Pastry Chef job Delamar hotel, Traverse city, Michigan.