- Net monthly salary USD $7000
- location: American Embassy, Juba, South Sudan.
- URGENT search. Incumbent Executive Chef has already departed.
- 3 annual tickets.
- Rotational leave: for every 97 days in country staff will be entitle for 25 days of leave fully paid.
- Accommodation and food provided on site.
- American and European cuisines and more
- Large banquets experience
- Complete responsibility for the Food Service Operation which includes 3
International outlets and Room Service, training, presentations, Ambassadors
entertaining, VIP functions and Banquets (up to 500 pax), Concept reviews and
Menu engineering. Private Chef for the US Ambassador with Butler Service. Also in
charge of the UN (United Nations) Camp.
Ideal candidate must have the below:
- a Bachelor’s in Culinary Arts from an accredited U.S. or European culinary institution minimum of five years of experience in an executive chef position within the last seven years
- at least three years of experience implementing food safety and sanitation regulations;
- at least three years of experience providing direction and supervision to kitchen staff within the last seven years;
- fluency in spoken and written English; and
- experience in monitoring inventory and supply chain management
If you were Invited to APPLY, eMail your Resume ONLY to the ONE person in this list who Invited you: USA Embassy Recruiter Modris Reinbergs email@example.com Tel. 310-691-2586 fine dining recruiter Kristi Basi firstname.lastname@example.org Executive Chef recruiter Guada Costillas Sanico email@example.com
For MORE Executive Chef jobs join our Food Service Managers and Chefs jobs Group on LinkedIN – more than 110,000 members
For MORE Chef jobs in the USA, join our Chef jobs USA and Canada group on LinkedIN
Follow our LinkedIN Company page to be notified of new jobs.
Follow us at our Website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
End of Executive Chef job USA American Embassy Juba, South Senegal, Africa.