Executive Chef job Seasonal luxury Heli Ski lodge resort Valdez, Alaska
- seasonal Executive Chef job; Season is: Feb. 1 – May 10
- Base salary $4-6K per month + accommodation and more
- Lodge is luxury
- high end gourmet Alaskan seafood featured
- ideal for an Executive Chef who has a seasonal summer job elsewhere
- brand new kitchen
- nearest town is 35 miles away
- population of nearest town is 3000
- staff accommodation is basic cabin with no running water
- season is February through early May
- US and Canadian Executive Chef candidates ONLY
- be sure to read the details below before you apply
to APPLY eMail your Resume to Chef Recruiter Guada Costillas firstname.lastname@example.org OR Executive Chef recruiter Modris Reinbergs email@example.com
For MORE FINE DINING JOBS join our group on LinkedIN. Click on the link below
FINE DINING JOBS: Chefs, Restaurant Managers, F&B Directors +
Follow us at our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
Thompson Pass is well renowned as the top extreme heli-skiing location in the world and the Tsaina Lodge is where it began. It was previously an old road house and guest cabins. Now there is a new hotel restaurant, bar and employee cabins.
The hotel houses 32 guests, plus there are several other heli-ski
operations in the area whose guests will likely often dine with us.
A typical guest will stay with us for one week. In addition
to our guests, 25-35 employees will be living on the property; 28 heli-ski
guides and pilots and lodge staff of 7 to 15.
The Executive Chef job will run from Feburary 2014 into
May. We are looking for someone to take advantage of the great
local seafood in Alaska to serve our guests the best meals they have ever
eaten. We intend to offer a basic breakfast, to-go lunches for skier to
take in the morning and fine dinning at dinner.
The Executive Chef assists with marketing, sales and promotion of the restaurant and bar in consultation with the
end of US and Canadian Executive Chef job ski resort lodge seasonal Valdez, ALASKA