Executive Chef job Maldives new Resort opening.
Job HE72844 eMail your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this Executive Chef job. Appealing to the younger hip upscale crowd. Sustainable cuisine.
The Executive Chef is a vital member of the Executive Committee of the resort (called theInnersphere) and will directly oversee all kitchen operations including stewarding and the organic garden. The Executive Chef job reports directly to the Resort Resident Manager.
– Have international, World-class experience in Luxury resorts and have a demonstrated ability to lead multi-cultured teams
– Have suitable experience in remote locations and/or islands
– Be single or married with no children, due to the location of the island
– Be a creative and passionate ‘foodie’
– Be adept at engaging with guests in a contemporary and refreshing with a younger, funkier and more dynamic atmosphere.
– Be committed to our core operating philosophy of SLOW LIFE which is to create Sustainable, Local, Organic and Wholesome, Learning, Inspiring and Fun Experiences for guests and hosts
The remuneration package consists of:
– US$5,000 net per month (negotiable)
– Monthly service charge once the resort is open of approximately US$500 net
– 30 days of vacation plus 10 public holidays per year
– 2 x R&R trips per year of 8 days each plus economy-class, return flights to Singapore (or equivalent) for self and dependant
– Annual economy class flights to point of hire for self and dependant
– All meals, laundry, etc on island for self and dependant
– Fully furnished accommodation on island
– Annual performance based bonuses
– Full corporate medical insurance for self and dependant
Ideal start date would be January 2011 and we are therefore eager to start receiving suitable applications as soon as possible.
The following information to be included with each application:
– Updated resume
– Recent photograph of the candidate
– Contact details of at least 3 referees
– Salary expectations
– Travelling status (single, married, etc.)
After an initial round of telephonic interviews, the 3 x shortlisted candidates will be flown to the island for a final round of 360 degree job interviews.
MORE ISLAND CHEF OPPORTUNITIES WHEN YOU JOIN these 2 LinkedIN Groups we own:
This Post is by HOSPITALITY EXECUTIVE search recruiters