Executive Chef job fine dining Club and Spa Naples FL golf community
- Salary $100K up to $115 for exceptional candidates + bonus
- fine dining American cuisine style Executive Chef who has extensive experience with both larger banquets/events of 800+ people
- previous experience at Top branded luxury hotels or club
- only USA residents will be considered
- must be highly ORGANIZED
- FORMAL training is a MUST
- preferably have some European cuisine training such as French, German, Spanish or Italian and have possibly spent some time in Europe as part of his training.
- be knowledgeable on administrative duties such as scheduling, forecasting and controlling all aspects of monthly costs and have experience on how to successfully coordinate and organize his kitchen brigade
- location is South Naples, going towards Marco Island
- Naples is an affluent South West Florida city with great beaches. It is becoming a food Mecca. There are two local baillages of the Ordre Mondiale and the Chaine des Rotisseurs.
Before applying be sure to scroll down and read the truncated Job Description below.
To APPLY eMail your Resume to Florida Hospitality Recruiter Executive Chef recruiter City and Country Club recruiter Modris Reinbergs email@example.com Mobile 310-691-2586
For MORE Executive Chef jobs in Florida join our Florida Hospitality jobs group on LinkedIN.
For MORE Executive Chef jobs world wide join our F&B Group on LinkedIn, more than 103,000 members.
For MORE Executive Chef jobs in the USA, join our USA/Canada Hospitality jobs group on LinkedIN
Follow our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
To be notified of new jobs Follow our Company page on LinkedIN.
Manage all day-to-day culinary operations ensuring the highest possible standards of food quality, service excellence and guest satisfaction. Build, lead, inspire and empower a strong, talented culinary and kitchen staff. Create and develop new and exceptional concepts and menus that generate excitement and satisfaction among guests while also maximizing profitability. Prepare annual business and budget plans; meet and exceed goals throughout the year through proper forecasting, cost controls and labor management.check this site for find a job related to computer science.
- Manage the Culinary team to improve operational areas in respect to culinary excellence, menu development, revenue management, cost control, in addition to guest and team member satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain high quality standards regarding food production, presentation, sanitation, safety and expediency of service.
- Create new menu items that generate high guest satisfaction; develop standard recipes for all dishes to ensure proper portion control, uniformity, and quality in order to maximize profitability.
- Provide leadership and empowerment to improve departmental performance and enhance guest satisfaction.
- Own the following processes: daily food production, ordering, cost (budget, actuals versus date, etc.), quality and consistency, ensuring financial performance and control.
- Set food specifications with Purchasing.
- Work in conjunction with Food & Beverage and Director to establish/maintain set standards of quality and service.
- Review financial transactions and monitor budgets to ensure efficient operations including achieving budgeted revenue and labor expenses.
- Work closely with the hospitality management team to maintain or reduce the food cost percentages in line with budgetary requirements.
- Coordinate, manage and supervise all back of the house operations.
- Interview, train, supervise, counsel, schedule, and evaluate culinary staff.
- Train all kitchen staff in the following: food production principles and practices, special dietary requests, allergy protocols, safe operating procedures for all equipment, utensils and machinery, sanitation practices and departmental policies and procedures.
- Comply with all applicable health, alcoholic beverage, fire and other laws/requirements.
- Ensure kitchen is clean and sanitary and is following all federal, state, and local laws, including OSHA and health laws.
- Communicate monthly safety topics to ensure team member safety.
- Handle any member/guest food issues promptly and professionally; follow up to ensure satisfaction.
- Support senior leadership by developing and assuming key management responsibilities.
- Assist in all areas of the restaurant, Club operations and special projects as requested.
- Culinary degree from a reputable culinary school is required.
- CEC designation or higher preferred.
- Minimum five years’ experience as Executive Chef; previous luxury Chef Experience is highly desirable.
- Ability to supervise large staff and accomplish goals on a timely basis.
- Experience in banquet production and timing preferred.
- Sanitation Certificate required.
- Responsible Vendor and Manager Food Handling certificates required.
- CPR/AED certification preferred.
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of cost controls.
- Knowledgeable of food and wine pairings.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), payroll management and Point of Sale systems.
- Listen effectively; speak, read and write fluently in English. Spanish as a language preferred.
- Prioritize, organize, and manage multiple tasks with speed, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Work well in fast-paced, high-pressure situations with little to no direct supervision.
- Direct performance of kitchen staff and follow up with corrections where needed.
- Work productively and successfully under time and budget limitations.
- Achieve positive guest relations and maximize guest satisfaction.
- Work a flexible schedule including, weekends, holidays, and fluctuating days off.
- Schedule vacations during the off-season months.
end of Executive Chef job Golf Community Club in Naples, FL Florida