- Salary to $120K + bonus and benefits
- paid relocation expenses
- must be Italian
- must be organized, innovative and flexible
- top Italian fine dining experience required
- some baquet experience required
Location – greater Naples, area in Florida. There are 2 Chaine des Rotisseurs baillages there. Great beaches.
Very affluent small city known for gourmet dining. Lots of amenities. Opera, legitimate theatres and more.
Before applying, be sure to read the Job description below.
To APPLY eMail your Resume to Fine Dining and Michelin Chef Recruiter Emmanuel Plaza firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 312-940-3808 or, Italian Chef recruiter Modris Reinbergs email@example.com Mobile 310-691-2586 or, Florida Chef Recruiter Guada Costillas firstname.lastname@example.org
For MORE Executive Chef jobs in Florida join our Florida Hospitality jobs group on LinkedIN.
For MORE Italian Executive Chef jobs world wide join our F&B Group on LinkedIn, more than 95,000 members.
For MORE Executive Chef jobs in the USA, join our USA/Canada Hospitality jobs group on LinkedIN
Follow our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
Job Decription Executive Chef Italian Fine Dining Restaurant
This position calls for the finest innovative Chef who will perform and implement the highest quality of fine dining Italian cuisine. Must possess management skills in all areas of the kitchen operations including fine dining large banquets.
The candidate will also exude pride in culinary excellence, demonstrate bold and innovative food skills, and be capable of sound management techniques.
Applicants must have excellent track records, be highly dedicated with high sense of responsibility, professionally driven and career minded, able to coach and develop employees as well as develop and implement company rules and organization in a fast paced restaurant environment.
Candidates with Michelin Star restaurant experience preferred, but not a requirement, whom have worked and have adapted their mentality to great innovative fine dining establishments.
– Collaborate with the Culinary Director to proactively research, develop and implement innovative
food ideas/concepts and new or revised menu/recipe items to increase restaurant's profitability
– Coach the teams on effectively managing costs while maintaining the recipe standards, and the
cooking and preparation procedures
– Improve cost structure by improving culinary operating efficiency through maximizing the
productivity of the staff, developing new procedures or streamlining processes; including receiving,
preparation and cooking procedures, kitchen designs, and menu mix optimization
– Provide coaching and guidance on improving the mindset and skill set of culinary staff, and
provide the staff with the appropriate tool set to perform their jobs
Qualified Candidates Must Have
Minimum of 5 years of progressive culinary/kitchen management experience as Executive Chef in high rated fine dining restaurant industry leading kitchens
– Must have a strong command of refined high-end cuisine and business management skills
– Passion for training and development of others
– Attention to details of food quality, preparation and presentation
– Flexible and adaptive to rapidly changing priorities and work demands
– Strong written and computer skills; to include Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook E-mail
– Degree in culinary arts from an accredited University/Culinary Institute
end of Italian fine dining Executive Chef job, greater Naples area resort, FL Florida