Executive Chef job Forbes 4 Star hotel central Virginia
- Salary range $70-100K
- relocation assistance provided
- American cuisine restaurant and more than 1 private banqueting event per week; fresh farm produce
- Executive Chefs will be considered from luxury hotels or freestanding restaurants with significant banquet facilities
- annual F&B revenue is $1.5m and growing
- hotel has 14 luxury rooms and cottages and a destination Spa
- Click link below to see current Winter dinner menu
- OPTIONAL: Husband and wife chef team may apply. Wife will be posted at one of their external restaurants
- Location central Virginia 89 mi. from Washington, D.C.
Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains at the heart of Central Virginia’s horse and wine country, The Inn at Willow Grove is a truly exceptional boutique hotel. A proud member of the Southern Living Hotel Collection, The Inn at Willow Grove is set in a historic 18th century plantation house features fourteen luxury rooms, suites & cottages, an on-site spa, along with a wide range of events venues. The Inn is complete with a Forbes Travel Guide four-star rated, gourmet, farm-to-table restaurant, Vintage, and gastro-pub.
Boasting a unique “urban meets plantation” signature style, world-class luxury conveniences and the finest in Southern hospitality, The Inn at Willow Grove is the perfect destination to enjoy a truly special getaway.
Click the image below to see a YouTube video of the hotel
To APPLY eMail your Resume to Forbes 4 star Luxury hotel Executive Chef recruiter Modris Reinbergs firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile
For MORE Restaurant Chef de Cuisine and Executive Chef jobs join our F&B jobs Group on LinkedIN – more than 95,000 members
To be notified of new jobs Follow our Company page on LinkedIN.
Follow our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
end of Executive Chef job Forbes 4 star central Virginia hotel.