- Salary $85,000-$100,000/year, with the opportunity for discounted ownership within the first 2 years of employment.
- benefits include Health and Dental insurance
- relocation assistance negotiable
- Your application MUST detail your experience with breakfast, lunch and brunch cuisine
- reports to Owner
- location is Bozeman, Montana
- ONLY USA residents will be considered
- we are also recruiting a Sous Chef for Dave’s Sushi restaurant Bozeman, MT, by same owners. CLICK to see:
We’re in the process of recruiting for the Executive chef position at the client’s brunch restaurant in Bozeman, MT. Your experience working in a high volume breakfast service atmosphere is what attracted us to your profile. Client’s restaurant Jam!, is a fast paced, upbeat, modern twist on familiar breakfast fare eatery, in bustling downtown, Bozeman. They see anywhere from 450-1000 customers per day, generating income of up to $4,000,000 per year.
Myself, as well as our Culinary Director, Tory McPhail, would be excited to interview you for this position if you are interested. Please let me know if you have any questions, as we very much look forward to speaking with you. ”
Looking forward to working with you in hopes of finding the right fit for their establishment.
CLICK the Link to see their Website and Menu: http://www.jamonmain.com/
To APPLY email your resume to Montana Executive chef recruiter Modris Reinbergs email@example.com Mobile +1-310-691-2586
For MORE Restaurant Chef jobs join our Chef jobs group on LinkedIN – more than 115,000 members.
To be notified when we post a new job Follow our Company page on LinkedIN.
end of Executive Chef job, Bozeman, Montana.