Salary $100 K ++ based on experience, plus incentivehealth insurance + retirement plan included2 weeks paid time off, 3 weeks after 3 years, plus sick days
- relocation assistance provided
- only USA residents will be considered
- Great growth potential ( 3 openings scheduled in the next 3 years)
- You must have fine dining experience and banquet experience with a proven track record
- You must have a good understanding of the BOH related cost of operations
You need to be a good leader and teacher
- Shortlisted candidates will have to be able to come and visit the property and do a food tasting. Transportation will be provided to come to the tasting
- the Artisan is a FREESTANDING restaurant located inside the Traverse City, MI, Delamar Waterfront Hotel. Artisan Waterfront Restaurant & Tavern offers a unique and innovative dining experience with magnificent views of Lake Michigan. Their Great Lakes-inspired, New American cuisine has an emphasis on farm fresh fare from local and regional farms, celebrating the theme of sustainability. The restaurant offers fine dining in the main dining room as well as a relaxed yet elegant Tavern. Our outdoor patio, is the perfect place to enjoy dining al fresco in the warmer weather. In addition, Artisan incorporates a glassed-in, elegant private dining room called “The Birch Room,” ideal for a celebration or special gathering of friends, family or colleagues.
- Click HERE to see today’s Dinner Menu
CLICK HERE to see a detailed opening press release
CLICK the link below to see one of their YouTube videos:
To APPLY eMail your Resume to Michigan restaurant Chef recruiter Modris Reinbergs firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile +1-310-691-2586
For MORE Executive Chef jobs world wide join our F&B Group on LinkedIn, more than 114,000 members.
For MORE F&B jobs in the USA, join our USA/Canada Hospitality jobs group on LinkedIN
Follow our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
end of Executive Chef job, Traverse city, MI, Michigan.