- Are you incredibly passionate about what you do? Does the thought of filling out paperwork and competing checklists take the wind out of your sails? Are you a hands-on culinary leader who is looking to write the next chapter of you career in a place that allows you culinary creativity all while providing stability with a proven group? The Client has a spectacular space on Main Street in downtown Ann Arbor that is the jewel of that market. The Company has three floors of incredible dining options that also allow for multiple private parties at one time, along with serving their established regular clientele at the same time. Jim Brady’s is in need of an Executive Chef to take them to the next level. Are you searching for a home with a seat at the table where we craft our future together? Then forward your resume today so we can begin the process of you getting to know Jim Brady’s! Executive Chef Compensation & Benefits
- Very competitive starting salary
- Health Insurance available through Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Paid Vacation
- Bonus program
- Parking allowance
- No relocation assistance
- Annual F&B Revenue is $3m and rising fast
- prefer only candidates from Michigan
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI, close to Detroit.
Owner has another location in Detroit
- restaurant established 1954. Current ownership 2019
- There is currently a pretty Latino kitchen in place, so being able to communicate in Spanish is a plus, but not a necessity.
- CLICK HERE to see their current Menu
CLICK their YouTube video below:
To APPLY eMail your Resume to Michigan restaurant Chef recruiter Modris Reinbergs email@example.com Mobile +1-310-691-2586
For MORE Executive Chef jobs world wide join our F&B Group on LinkedIn, more than 114,000 members.
For MORE F&B jobs in the USA, join our USA/Canada Hospitality jobs group on LinkedIN
Follow our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
end of Executive Chef job, Ann Arbor, MI, Michigan.