- Salary not yet formalized. Expect to $80K or more + bonus program
- Health care benefits – medical, dental, vision; 401K plan, tuition benefits; on-site meals and more
- Location: Ilani Casino hotel with 300 rooms in Richfield, WA, 29mi. from Portland, OR and 152mi. from Seattle, WA.
- relocation assistance: to be negotiated
- Needs to be able to speak English so someone out of Hong Kong who has attended a Culinary School in China would be best possible fit
- ONLY USA citizens and residents will be considered for this Chinese chef job
- opening late June 2021, menu to be formalized. Takes about 3 to 4 weeks to do background checks.
- The cuisine will feature primarily Cantonese, Hunan and Szechuan with some Vietnamese as well. Goal is to also make Dim Sum in house and offer on special days and times
- Restaurant Size: 90 seats, expected annual revenue $3.5-$4.0m.
Scroll down to read the Job Posting details before you Apply.
To APPLY eMail your Resume to Chinese cuisine Chef recruiter Modris Reinbergs email@example.com Mobile 310-691-2586
For MORE Chef jobs worldwide join our Chef jobs Group on LinkedIN – more than 107,000 members
For MORE Chef jobs in USA and Canada join our Hospitality jobs and Network group for USA/Canada on LinkedIn.
Follow our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
Follow our Hospitality Executive Company page on LinkedIn to be notified of new jobs.
Job Posting: Restaurant Chef (Asian Specialty) ilani Reports to: Executive Chef Ridgefield, WA
Pledge for Success:
We are dedicated in hiring outstanding individuals who share in our commitment and passion in
serving our guests. Ambition, dedication, attention to detail, and a warm smile are all winning
characteristics that lead to the spirit of who we are.
The Restaurant Chef is responsible for Kitchen operations. This includes overall management of
team members, food quality, food cost and sanitation. In addition, the Chef is intricately involved in
menu development, guest relations and all training.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Promotes superior guest service.
• Consistently demonstrates collaborative, relationship building, welcoming and mutually
• Oversees entire kitchen operation.
• Manages culinary budget, labor costs, and oversees product purchasing.
• Responsible for creating menus, designing corresponding recipes and overseeing the
preparation of those recipes.
• Tracks the kitchen’s inventory, places orders, monitors equipment maintenance and
condition, and ensures that a kitchen operates alongside state and federal health and safety
• Ensures the hygiene and food safety standards are met in all stages of food preparation.
• Ensures the professional equipment is in good condition and signal any malfunction before it
affects the staff or the clients.
• Manages all kitchen team members.
• Creates upward mobility training for development of team members.
• Engages with guests and solicits feedback on quality of food and service.
• Utilizes with proficiency all systems, including ordering and payroll.
• Delivers performance reviews as assigned.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Culinary Diploma from accredited institution with an emphasis on Chinese Cuisine, or a 3-
year approved apprenticeship in the 4 classic Chinese cuisines, and 5 to 7 years as a chef in
a high volume Authentic Chinese restaurant with experience in Vietnamese cuisine as well,
or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Bilingual in Mandarin or Cantonese and English.
• Must be able to lift and carry 40 lbs.
• Must possess a valid food workers card.
• Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
• Must be willing to adhere to company safety measures in response to COVID-19 (wear a face
mask, social distance).
• Trilingual in Mandarin or Cantonese, Vietnamese, and English
End of Chef de cuisine job Chinese cuisine restaurant, Ritchfield, WA Washington