- Salary $20k – $45K + benefits
- relocation assistance provided as client only wants best candidates.
- only USA residents will be considered.
- you must have Top Bakery experience. Not just breads, croissants, brioche. Pastry too. Make sure your resume says that.
- 3 jobs, Baker 1, Baker 2, Baker 3
- you will be working and learning under Yohannes the Master Executive Pastry Chef who came from France to Miami and started here on June 1 designing the pastry and bakery kitchen
- The World Equestrian Center has 270 rooms and is in Ocala, Florida. Equestrians will come here from all over the World. See the YouTube presentation below of the anticipated opening.
- Ocala is located a bit north of Orlando, Florida.
- Candidates must be on board well before opening January 2021
- The 3,000 acre World Equestrian Center, Ocala, is adjacent to the Golden Ocala Golf & Equestrian Club (same owners)and should be hosting world class equestrian events by early 2021. Featured will be an on site luxury hotel with restaurant outlets and four climate controlled indoor riding arenas.
- here is their current website still under development www.wec.net
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO
CLICK below to Open the Adobe Acrobat ,pdf file below to see lots more about the Hotel Center:
To APPLY eMail your Resume to Bakery Pastry Chef Recruiter, Modris Reinbergs firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile 310-691-2586
For MORE Pastry Chef jobs join our Food Service Managers jobs Group on LinkedIN – more than 98,000 members
FOLLOW our Company Page on LinkedIn to be notified of new jobs
Follow us at our Website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
For MORE Chef jobs in Florida join our Florida Hospitality jobs group on LinkedIN.