Banquet Chef job, Fiddler’s Creek Club and Spa, Naples, FL
- Salary up to $80K; ++ Bonus for the right person
- URGENT fill
- relocation assistance provided
- your experience may be at a club, hotel or restaurant
- only USA residents will be considered
- you should be ready to stay with this job for a few years
- Fiddler’s Creek is an elite Golf and Beach community with a Spa
- many large banquets are done at this property
CLICK the banquet at their 2012 New Year’s Eve Party below:
Banquet Chef JOB DESCRIPTION
Reports to: Executive Chef
Contribute to the overall success of banquet food service operations, including planning, prep, set-up, cooking and presentation of hot and cold food and desserts. Work with Executive Chef, Purchasing, and Food and Beverage team to continually improve guest satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget. Manage team members and make certain they can follow established recipes and plating guidelines to exact specifications. Conduct and walk all functions and set-ups prior to event to ensure an exceptional banquet experience for members/guests.
- Support senior leadership by developing and assuming key management responsibilities.
- Maintain a clean, neat, sanitary, and organized work environment.
- Follow recipes; increase or decrease recipes as needed. Season food properly.
- Communicate with all internal customers efficiently (stewarding, service staff).
- Increase banquet business by providing outstanding menus and dining experiences.
- Fill out all requisitions properly.
- Rotate products in walk-in cooler correctly.
- Clean and maintain equipment to set standards.
- Ensure kitchen is clean and sanitary and follows all federal, state, and local laws, including OSHA and Health laws.
- Comply with all applicable health, alcoholic beverage, fire, and other laws/requirements.
- Communicate monthly safety topics to ensure employee safety.
- Maintain and strictly abide by state sanitation/health regulations and Club & Spa requirements.
- Organize and set up workstation quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure all food in banquet kitchen is correctly labeled, dated, and rotated.
- Maintain produce cooler and dairy cooler to set standards.
- Coordinate scheduling of banquet kitchen; ensure schedules post on time.
- Make certain all member/guest special requests meet or exceed expectations.
- Troubleshoot problems that arise in the kitchen.
- Maintain and contribute to a positive work environment
- Control food and labor cost while maintaining high standards of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain the highest possible levels of cleanliness.
- Assist in all areas of the restaurant and Club operations and with special projects as requested
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Vocational training certificate required.
- Culinary college certificate or degree preferred.
- Five years’ experience in culinary field; previous management experience preferred.
- Responsible Vendor and Food Handler certificates required.
- Sanitation Certificate required.
- CPR/AED certification required.
- Experience in banquet production and timing; successfully work all stations in banquet kitchen.
- Proficient in computing basic mathematical calculations.
- Listen effectively; speak, read, and write fluently in English.
- Knowledge of food cost controls.
- Effectively and professionally deal with staff and members/guests with patience, tact, and diplomacy to diffuse anger and resolve problems.
- Prioritize, organize, and manage multiple tasks with speed, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Work well in fast-paced, high-pressure situations with little to no supervision.
- Meet all production schedules and timelines of food displays.
- Direct performance of kitchen staff and follow up with corrections where needed.
- Work a flexible schedule including, weekends, holidays, and fluctuating days off.
- Schedule vacations during the off-season months.
To APPLY eMail your Resume to Florida Club Banquet Chef recruiter Modris Reinbergs firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile 310-691-2586
For MORE Food and Beverage Manager jobs in Florida join our Florida Hospitality jobs group on LinkedIN.
For MORE Food and Beverage Management jobs world wide join our F&B Group on LinkedIn, more than 113,000 members.
For MORE F&B jobs in the USA, join our USA/Canada Hospitality jobs group on LinkedIN
Follow our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
end of Food and Banquet Chef job, Naples, Fl