ASSISTANT DIRECTOR of Hotel Sales Job
- $OPEN: tell us how much you are making now and we will make you an attractive offer
- little or no relocation allowance
- this hotel focuses on Convention and Conference sales
Working with the General Manager and / or Director of Sales & Marketing overview of all day-to-day activities of sales, plan, organize, develop and communicate strategies and goals. Responsible for developing new accounts, maintaining existing accounts, and implementing sales strategies. Develop and maintain relationships with key clients in order to produce group and/or convention business. Create and implement hotel-level tactical sales plans; analyze current/potential market and sales trends and coordinate all activities to maintain and increase revenue and market share through added business volume and increased rate.
* Develop and maintain good relationships with officials and representatives of local community groups and companies, and attend out-of-town conventions and trade shows, to promote new business and increase sales for the hotel.
* Develop, manage and train the hotel sales team.
Job Qualifications, Assistant Dirrector Hotel Sales:
Requirements include a Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field, and 2 – 4 years recent experience as a Director of Sales. Must excel at balancing both heavy outside sales (including but not limited to convention sales) and knowledge of hotel systems. Strong team leadership and communication skills are a must. Ability to travel to attend workshops, tradeshows, conventions, etc. required.
For more Hotel Sales jobs check our website http://hospitalityexecutive.com
For more Hotel ADSOM Assistant Director of Hotel Sales jobs join our Luxury Hotel USA and Canada Hospitality Network group on LinkedIN
Join us on Google+ Plus
Follow US on Twitter to be notified each time there is a new job
Join us on FACEBOOK
End of Assistant Director Hotel Sales job, Houston, TX Texas