Fine Dining Italian Executive Sous Chef job
- will accept Chef de Partie or a junior sous chef from a good restaurant with experience. They do not have to be Italian though it is preferred
- base salary to $75K + benefits
- experience at highly awarded Italian fine dining restaurant
- resort is rated #16 in USA by Travel & Leisure magazine
- 300 rooms AAA 4 diamonds beach resort Marco Island, Naples, FL area
- IMPORTANT: must be highly organized with food cost control ability and reporting
- hotel signature restaurant is Italian fine dining; see the featured image above
- only USA candidates will be considered
- this position reorts to Executive Chef Giuliano Matarese who we placed at this property.
- His previous experience includes Aureole NYC and L'Osteria, Italy
- Click HERE for more about the Hotel and Chef Giuliano YouTube Video
be sure to READ the job description below before applying
To APPLY eMail your Resume to Italian Chef recruiter Modris Reinbergs firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 305-433-3434
For MORE Italian Executive Sous Chef jobs join our Chef Jobs Group on LinkedIN – more than 46,700 members
For MORE Chef jobs in the USA, join our USA/Canada Chefs and hospitality group on LinkedIN
Follow our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
JOB DESCRIPTION BASIC SUMMARY:
Supervise and coordinate activities concerning all back of house operations and personnel within the restaurant with a major focus on unforgettable dining. Oversee and execute production of all cuisine and ensure the staff is following the same menu standards established by the Executive Chef. Ensures quality culinary dishes are served on schedule and approves all prepared food items that leave the kitchen.
Executive Italian Sous Chef
• Supervise and coordinate all activities concerning the kitchen, food preparation and output and back of house personnel.
• Increase business by providing outstanding menus and dining experiences.
• Will be responsible for menu creation in conjunction with the Executive Chef.
• Serve as an ambassador of Signature restaurant and be a gracious host to all guests.
• Work in a clean, neat manner, ensuring that all sanitation and nutrition practices according to state and federal regulations are maintained by kitchen employees.
• Ensure food quality standards of appearance and taste are met and maintained.
• Responsible for managing a budget and controlling food costs.
· Support other areas of the Restaurant as requested.
• Assist other operations with special projects
· Culinary degree preferred.
· ACF designation preferred.
· Highly proficient in Italian haute cuisine, including southern Italian.
· Skilled in French haute cuisine is a plus.
· Sanitation Certificate highly desirable.
· Manager Food Handling Certificate.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in the culinary industry as a Sous Chef, with positive progression in the industry preferred.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), payroll management and point of sale systems.
· Communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
· Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
· Prioritize and organize, delegate work and follow through.
· Be a clear thinker, remain calm and resolve problems using good judgment.
· Work in a fast-paced team environment.
· Achieve positive guest relations and maximize guest satisfaction.
· Work with all products and food ingredients involved.
· Expand and convert recipes.
· Work without direct supervision.
· Full and open availability to work days, nights and weekends.
end of Italian Executive Sous Chef job Marco Island luxury reort Naples, Florida area.