- top salary TAX FREE
- + yearly bonus
- 2 year contract + 1 year optional
- relocation expenses, medical insurance, air ticket, medical coverage,
- 1 Bedroom + living room, kitchen and bathroom is provided, single or married occupancy
- 30 calendars days of Annual Leave
- official title is Specialty Cajun Chef
- position reports to the hotel's Executive Chef
- here is your chance to develop a World Class career!
- hotel is part of the biggest French hotel chain in the World
Current Cajun Chef, pictured above, has completed contract and will be leaving end of August. We are looking for a Cajun Chef who has the experience and the “know how” of Cajun Cuisine roots of Louisiana. Ideally we are looking for a Cajun Chef coming from USA who would love to export his Cajun Louisiana cuisine to Dubai.
You will be the head chef of the Cravin' Cajun restaurant located in the new Novotel three tower hotel in Dubai, UAE. See the Hotel lobby, Cravin Cajun dining area, Some of the hotel staff and the hotel exterior below.
Before you apply, be sure to read the additional info below.
To APPLY eMail your Resume to Culinary and Chef recruiter Modris Reinbergs email@example.com Tel. 305-433-3434
For MORE Executive Chef jobs join our Chefs Group on LinkedIN – more than 42,000 members
For MORE Chef jobs in the USA, join our USA/Canada Chefs and hospitality group on LinkedIN
Follow our website: http://hospitalityexecutive.com
Experience of Individual Requested
“know how” from A to Z of the Cajun Creole Cuisine roots cuisine of Louisiana.
Main duty task
• Setup of a new Cajun/Creole Louisiana tent card menu and preparation of the dishes
• Proximity management with the team and open minded.
• Self-confident and proud to export his Cajun Creole cuisine in Dubai market
• Will be asked to promote with the media and guest to promote his/her Cajun cuisine
• In compliance with HACCP
Other Pertinent Skills and Qualifications required
• Qualified Chef or sous-chef with a proven track in Cajun Creole Cuisine
• Our Cravin’ Cajun restaurant is opened since last November 2013 and has a seating capacity of 90 seats + 30 seats at the Bar. Live Jazz music entertainment every evening.
Bonus X Yes No
• A discretionary bonus of not more than one month of basis net salary is payable upon the completion of twelve months continuous service, based upon achievement of objectives.
• Medical coverage provided by our selected company.
• Duty meals at the hotel restaurant plus a meal allowance of AED 500 (USD 135) per month.
• The employer will provide laundry and dry cleaning service for all working attire.
• Gratuity in accordance with UAE, twenty one days remuneration for each year of the first five years of service.
• The employee is eligible for annual paid leave of 30 calendars days exclusive of official public holidays in force in UAE and will provide the employee and family as per employment status with one return economy class air ticket to point of hire every completion of one year service.
• The hotel will apply for the employee’s work permit and visa within the country of assignment and pay resulting fees. The employee, however, will be responsible for ensuring that he/she has a valid passport to remain in the place of assignment.
• The hotel will bear economy class air ticket from the agreed point of hire to the place of assignment at the beginning and at the end of the contract.
• The cost of hundred and fifty kilograms of unaccompanied air freight luggage per person as per employment status between the point of hire and the place of assignment will be borne by the hotel at the beginning and the end of contract.
• The hotel will provide a one bedroom apartment fully furnished including utilities.
Length of the Contract
• Two years + One optional
• Less than 60 years as visa UAE appliance with a preference between 30 to 50 years old
Marital Status Preferred
• A preference for single or Married without children. However we still open for Family if profile correspond to our expectations.
end of Cajun Chef job Dubai, UAE United Arab emirates, Middle East posted by Dubai recruiter Modris Reinbergs.